Detached Audio Forthcoming Releases

Ah dude, that stuff is brilliant!! Detached Audio = RAD

did we talk about bops technique on how to make glitches? i think it could be applied to soooo much stuff and yield sooo much rad RAD results that can be used to write stuff for Detached. i havent slept, just worked all the night through, and i got work in 2 hours btw. fuck. i should sleep.

Thanks man... yeah Bop an old inspiration i haven't listened to in a while i even like his trance alter ego Pob the cartoon was alright aswell...

This must be discussed or linkage provided mabye? I will certainly go have a look through his back cat for some inspiration. Did you get my private message? my internet ran out as i was sending it and the sent folder doesn't provide me with the information i want.

Thats bad JUJU man you must look after yourself better i need at least 19 hours sleep a day how can you survive on 2?

by the way nice work on getting the comp up and running this should be a good one.

For all you open minded music lovers...

Out Next Friday

Breathtaking Album from Tiqueu on Detached Audio

Last edited by a moderator:
Tiqueu is an artist who has incredible talent of composing and creating melodies. Drawn towards Electronica and ambient artists like Tycho, Boards of Canada, Moby, Andrew Weatherall... Yet still laying down his own unique style.

Restore to Factory Settings the debut album from Tiqueu is a must for anyone who loves Electronic/Ambient.

Get the Full Album here...

https://detachedaudio.bandcamp.com/album/tiqueu-restore-to-factory-settings

Last edited by a moderator:
I like how you tried chillwave this time... hahah, right then... some detached audio right here ;D
Very chill, much spooks. wow! Seriously now, I feel honored to be part of DA family.

To the rest of you from dnbforum, please check this video and also check the other releases as well!

A nice quiet spell for DA as we work on a shake up of various things and get master right on various projects, were still here though working hard. for you only dnb forum %75 off everything until i remember to remove the discount. so could be weeks.

Simple code : detach75

https://detachedaudio.bandcamp.com/

All support welcomed.

Been quiet with other projects recently... But im rebooting Detached Audio with a little 4 to the floor minimal swash from myself. Bit fun really check this short promo vid for a feel.

Back
Top Bottom