Despite the cheesey vocal...

DJ Hart

... I'm kinda feelin' Dillinja "Fast Car" (did he do this as Capone? I forget...).

Has Dilly hung up the clown suit for good?

Dillinja - the Fatboy Slim of DnB? Discuss. :lol:

i never really liked this tune when it was 1st about on the net, and i know alot of otehr people didnt eitehr

but i hear it dropped like 5 times at the weekender, and its pretty fucking banging on a phat system :applause:

The tune itself is good...but that vocal is just pure

cheese.jpg

sub vibes said:
the vocals are laughable, and its not a fantastic tune...although on a heavy system im thinking it would probably sound passable.
It sounded sick on the Valve last night!

On the one hand, you can't knock Dillinja for having his own style. On the other hand, when all his tunes sound the same (especially after all those years of proper diverse badman tunes), it's a fucking let down.

Still, Twist Em Out (original - don't even mention the vocal travesty), Warning anf Fast Car have slightly less of a whiff of brie about them than, for example, Stealth (Domination) remix.

Maybe one day soon we'll see the return of classic Dillinja.

I live in hope.

DJ Hart said:
On the one hand, you can't knock Dillinja for having his own style. On the other hand, when all his tunes sound the same (especially after all those years of proper diverse badman tunes), it's a fucking let down.

Still, Twist Em Out (original - don't even mention the vocal travesty), Warning anf Fast Car have slightly less of a whiff of brie about them than, for example, Stealth (Domination) remix.

Maybe one day soon we'll see the return of classic Dillinja.

I live in hope.

:ipfft@u:

and umm... who r u again?
dillinja's tunes get played by a-lists dj's across london and abroad, and have been smashin up dancefloors for years.

i must admit i ripped the tune at first, thought it was so cheesy. it has grown on me however, and after hearing it on the valve soundsystem it does good in a club.

Back
Top Bottom