Desperado by AI vs Take me Away by Chase & Status

*Chloe

VIP Junglist
I was listening to my itunes on shuffle and desperado by AI came on and i was like...um this sounds familiar, anyone else thinks it sounds a bit like take me away?

has any1 heard the forthcoming release from a AI? DAYS OF RAIN or RAGE its called. seen it on a few sites saying both those titles either way its a baddddddd tune,if you havn't heard it go listen!!!!!

I was listening to my itunes on shuffle and desperado by AI came on and i was like...um this sounds familiar, anyone else thinks it sounds a bit like take me away?

it's the other way around really, desperado is a classic liquid tune from a few years back, AI had a wicked vibe but where have they gone?

has any1 heard the forthcoming release from a AI? DAYS OF RAIN or RAGE its called. seen it on a few sites saying both those titles either way its a baddddddd tune,if you havn't heard it go listen!!!!!

Days of Rage mate. I think the flip may be "Crocodile Tears"

it's the other way around really, desperado is a classic liquid tune from a few years back, AI had a wicked vibe but where have they gone?

Well they have their own imprint now boss(Integral), so i'd say they have just been concentrating in building their artist roster for that. I'm pretty sure i heard word of an album in the pipeline somewhere too..

When I hear C&S - 'Take me away'..... I always think of Blames - 'Take me away' on 720.

I'v got a clip of days of rage is anyone wants to hear it, big big tune!

Back
Top Bottom