Desktop Monitor Speaker Stands?

id buy the floor stands with some foam risers, depending on your driver size having the speakers off the desk gives you more space and the proper height, which i think is over looked in monitor placement, i looked at the video and went to the comments knowing someone would say about the speakers being on different levels for the test, which does make the test pointless, i personally have used the iso stands, there good, i currently use floor stands like the adam stands, very little difference in the sound.. If you have the space get the stands

I was certain I was gonna get the iso acoustic stands, they looked great, however after handling them in store, they seemed really cheap and flimsy. After a back and forth battle with myself I decided to go with a set of mopads. best decision I made. Each one comes in 4 foam parts, enabling you to angle your monitors upward, downward, or level, depending on listening level. and the cheap price is a good selling point too!

Im using the Adam Halls and Mopads and i'm not having any problems. Can't vouch for the ISO thingys tho

I was certain I was gonna get the iso acoustic stands, they looked great, however after handling them in store, they seemed really cheap and flimsy. After a back and forth battle with myself I decided to go with a set of mopads. best decision I made. Each one comes in 4 foam parts, enabling you to angle your monitors upward, downward, or level, depending on listening level. and the cheap price is a good selling point too!

Yeah a lot of the reviews said they were of a poor construction but then a lot really rated them. May go for the used ones on Amazon to take the edge off the price but i'll check out the mopads as well - cheers.

I've got a pair of the isoacoustics and I like em a lot. I immediately noticed a big difference in sound when I set them up. They're pretty sturdy as well. I have never used mo pads or anything else though.

I've got a pair of the isoacoustics and I like em a lot. I immediately noticed a big difference in sound when I set them up. They're pretty sturdy as well. I have never used mo pads or anything else though.

Cheers - I've ended up going with the Mopads due to the price. If I come into some cash down the line I'll probably give the Isos a go.

Back
Top Bottom