amazing producer a great loss

rest in peace desimal you will be missed

sook said:
tragic news...........
i pray it isnt true but........
desimal has left us......

amazing producer a great loss

rest in peace desimal you will be missed
Yeah I heard this too, it also seems Smoking Monkey from Magic Vinyl Recs. took his own life too :-/

What's going on? I hope neither is true.

If it is true, RIP boys :lighter:

Ref. Desimal / Epidose

I just learned of Graham's passing.

I have very, very fond memories of him - his unbelievable musical talent, his energy, his friendly demeanor towards everyone back in the old Wellingtons days. I very much enjoyed the times we hung out or simply bumped into each other. He always greeted me with such a happy, surprised tone in his voice.

To everyone who was close to him, I am very sorry. I still have a CD of his, and I'll be cranking it at full volume before I head to sleep tonight.

Kelly Money
Taken from:

http://groups.msn.com/truthvstrust/...essage=52024&LastModified=4675574069578936027

Unfortunately its true.
Graham was one of the first cats to start giving me samples, and helped me and countless others with his ubernerd Grid posts. He was a seriously talented producer who was well on his way to the top, and the friendliest guy ever.
I dropped Sun Signal V2 at the club last night and no-one understood its significance, this was my way of celebrating the life, works and genius of the man called Desimal.
Check the RIP Desimal thread on DOA. So many people who were moved in one way or another by him, pros and noobs alike.

RIP Graham March AKA Desimal :lighter:

Rest In Peace :lighter:

The tune hes just got out on Fokuz "Afer Life" definetly shows great things from this man... what a tragic loss :cry:

very very sad news.. he was definately on point all the time. seems to have gone out w/ a bang tho from his new tune "Afterlife" which I absolutely love. RIP man, you will definately be missed..

its really ironic that his last release whilst alive is called "Afterlife"...creepy..

a great talent lost, and to think it hasent been more than a month that i first noticed his stuff..
shame..
i hope to see a tribute release of unreleased stuff...it would be a great memorial..
just like many others great musicians, Desimal's notoriety will grow beyond his life on Earth, even through his samples and the many artist who will use em and his prodiction tips.

RIP. :lighter:
icon28.gif

he was a local of a small canadian city called winnipeg in manitoba, canada. from what i understand he was devoted to music, much alike any one of us. unfortunately there are things about depression that most of us do not understand on a level that he did. it is sad to think that some choose to end their own life but there is so much that we do not see and hear that live inside these tormented souls.

RIP - i dont blame you i blame the shitty world we live in.

Back
Top Bottom