DnB Design-Sparring(Out on Trio Recs.TR004)

Yea I'm loving this tune. Hands down best one of that free lp. I can't even say i like any of the other tunes on there...
But this one, great work. The only thing I could say about this, is that the intro is on the verge of being to long/boring. Maybe adding the kick and snare later in the intro would've been a bit better.
Also not the biggest fan on the rim, but thats a personal taste...I would've gone for a short skeptikal like snare.
But again, I love this tune. I've spinndd this one alot already when I'm mixing a bit

Yea I'm loving this tune. Hands down best one of that free lp. I can't even say i like any of the other tunes on there...
But this one, great work. The only thing I could say about this, is that the intro is on the verge of being to long/boring. Maybe adding the kick and snare later in the intro would've been a bit better.
Also not the biggest fan on the rim, but thats a personal taste...I would've gone for a short skeptikal like snare.
But again, I love this tune. I've spinndd this one alot already when I'm mixing a bit
thanks much for the kind words man! much appreciated. i totally get the almost TOO minimal on the intro. A.its something I'm always trying to get better at on tracks, and B. it was released for free and for exposure, so at a certain point i had to cut my self off from being too OCD for a track that had a dead line. but will definitely keep it in mind for future projects. btw really like the vibes going on in your tracks! has a nice spectra soul sound here. great work!

thanks much for the kind words man! much appreciated. i totally get the almost TOO minimal on the intro. A.its something I'm always trying to get better at on tracks, and B. it was released for free and for exposure, so at a certain point i had to cut my self off from being too OCD for a track that had a dead line. but will definitely keep it in mind for future projects. btw really like the vibes going on in your tracks! has a nice spectra soul sound here. great work!

Hehe totally get what you mean... You can always find something too work on..
And thanks man! Kind words!

Back
Top Bottom