Desgn & Boss

D

dirty breaks

What's happened fes? Where's it gone wrong?
he was born in America... but we can't hold that against him now, can we?

@FES DON'T WORRY BRO, I'VE GOT YOUR BACK I'LL SAVE THIS THREAD FOR YOU BRO

Desing and base got a record label now, first release on there is a new bit from hazard...

Last edited by a moderator:

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
he was born in America... but we can't hold that against him now, can we?

@FES DON'T WORRY BRO, I'VE GOT YOUR BACK I'LL SAVE THIS THREAD FOR YOU BRO

Desing and base got a record label now, first release on there is a new bit from hazard...

Nobody says Bro that many times in a thread Bro apart from me Bro

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
dont encourage them bro...we fam doe???

like, look at dis doe....

---------- Post added at 04:30 ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 ----------

spiderman thread? spiderman thread!
i should prolly let you know, i'm still up from last night, snorting these little blue pills....

real talk fam, frealz doe....yegetsme doe bro?....

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
EAAEHAEHAEHAEAEHAEHAEH

---------- Post added at 10:34 ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 ----------

but this one takes the cake, its just spot on isnt it. somebody real real awesome is behind this.

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
i agree, how the fuck do people with lives know if its a re-post or not ?? ... the re-post police are def internet fags.. who know every fucking thing that been posted before on here .. also, have we that little imagination, that when a video or summit gets 're-posted', that we cant turn the thread into something different than before .. not all the pursuing posts have to be the same as the original thread, its the comments that make the thread unique.. the initial post is just the trigger for the waffle to commence.. so if its a re-post, instead of trying to kill the thread, or win points, or take any points from the person who posted it, how about..focus more on fucking posting and making the thread entertaining perhaps.. so fuck bout re-posts you cunt faces.. use your noggin and make the thread better than last time or whatever then.. or just shut the fuck up and post elsewhere ...

Last edited: