DnB Derelicts Of Tomorrow - This Life EP

Sequencing Technology is bangin man, loving the drums sequencing - could be a touch tighter though in terms of clarity though as I feel the reese gets drowned out slightly by the drums. The lead that kicks in half way through the drop seems to get a bit skewed in the noise as well, nothing a touch of eq/careful arrangement can't fix. Overall good job though man and keep it up, hit you up with a follow :)

Sequencing Technology is bangin man, loving the drums sequencing - could be a touch tighter though in terms of clarity though as I feel the reese gets drowned out slightly by the drums. The lead that kicks in half way through the drop seems to get a bit skewed in the noise as well, nothing a touch of eq/careful arrangement can't fix. Overall good job though man and keep it up, hit you up with a follow :)

Yeah I completely agree with what you're saying and wish I'd have spent just a little more time on the mixdown than I did originally. I really appreciate the comments, the follow, and mainly you taking the time to offer me your advice brother, respekt :2thumbs:

i found the frst one pretty inspiring-cool to see vocals on dnb.
so the second one i think needs the bass to take center stage over the drums, doesnt have to be long, a quick growl with no hats for example- just gets a tad stale

i found the frst one pretty inspiring-cool to see vocals on dnb.
so the second one i think needs the bass to take center stage over the drums, doesnt have to be long, a quick growl with no hats for example- just gets a tad stale

thanks for the feedback brother! ill definitely keep your suggestions in mind for my next project ;)

Back
Top Bottom