DnB Derelicts Of Tomorrow & Runner - Tabasco Sauce **FREE DOWNLOAD**

yeah! proper old school vibes. i love those pads, could appear even more often in the intro (until the bass kicks in).
not a big fan of the risers in this one, but the delay/verb downers sound well done and matching.
for my personal taste, there is too much going on in the break *too many perc. hits) ...
otherwise, this one is a cool track, like it a lot !! :2thumbs:

Snare is not really my thing, sounds a bit like a bucket haha. But that's a matter of taste. I dig the oldschool vibe this has tho, makes me think of Clipz or something like that! I'd add in some more variation tho if I were you with the bass.

Snare is not really my thing, sounds a bit like a bucket haha. But that's a matter of taste. I dig the oldschool vibe this has tho, makes me think of Clipz or something like that! I'd add in some more variation tho if I were you with the bass.
Agreed 100% I hate the snare but my colab partner wanted to keep it. It's not bad but I feel it doesn't mesh well with the tune overall. And yes I was lazy with the baseline pattern :(

Love the bass sound on this one. although it does get a little boring after a while, need some fills and variations.
the drums need a bit of work as well to compete with the bass, need more crunch ;D
you going to work on it or is it staying in the past?

Low:r

Love the bass sound on this one. although it does get a little boring after a while, need some fills and variations.
the drums need a bit of work as well to compete with the bass, need more crunch ;D
you going to work on it or is it staying in the past?

Low:r
This is actually a couple years old and I don't work with that Colab partner anymore so this one will probably just be retired

Ughh dude! This is dope!! Just that snare! Haha like someone has already messaged---the drums just sound a bit weak and don't really drive the track but the rest of it sounds dope as. I'd love to have a mix on this if you send me some WAV stems! Big up!

I really like the vibes going on here, but i'm on the don't-like-that-snare bandwagon too. Intro pads are lushh, i like 'em bud. I feel like resampling the bass and playing around with it could lead to some fun variations in your drop perhaps? At 1:50 i got bored of the wubs. All the creepy midrange stab things in the drop are cool, i like em.

Back
Top Bottom