DnB Derelicts Of Tomorrow - How We Roll - DOTFREE007 **FREE DOWNLOAD**

Don't worry DoT, I'll look after all the drinking bud :teeth:

this is fire bud!

only comment is that the "this is how we roll" sample is a bit loud for my taste, everything else works good man :2thumbs::2thumbs:

Alright, good to see you back and N1 on straightening up a bit.

Im liking this actually, the main thing that stands out as a bit annoying is the vocal. Other than that only thing id try to do is give the Bass more impact in the low/mid freq maybe and tighten up the snare for good measure.

Nice though keep em coming.

hey so i dropped this today mixing in my basement, and i found that the vocal was a bit loud and "sharp" (piercing), and that i had to crank the highs up ~6db compared to the tunes i dropped it with. I do like this tune quite a lot though!

hey so i dropped this today mixing in my basement, and i found that the vocal was a bit loud and "sharp" (piercing), and that i had to crank the highs up ~6db compared to the tunes i dropped it with. I do like this tune quite a lot though!
Damn yeah I totally agree about the high end :( Gonna have to put more effort in the mix

And fuck yeah thanks for the rotation my brother

Nice one man! Tune rolls along nicely...:teeth:

I think the sub sounds good on my headphones. The bass stabs sound really good and give it a nice groove. I like how the drums swing a bit and are a little "soft", but maybe could use just a little crunch/brightness. Overall good tune!

Back
Top Bottom