DnB Derelicts Of Tomorrow - How We Roll - DOTFREE007 **FREE DOWNLOAD**

Was just letting soundcloud play through a bunch of stuff in the car whilst I was driving back from work. This came on and the sub nearly rattled the car apart. Sounded wicked. High end could do with a little bump but other than that it made the drive home more enjoyable :)

Was just letting soundcloud play through a bunch of stuff in the car whilst I was driving back from work. This came on and the sub nearly rattled the car apart. Sounded wicked. High end could do with a little bump but other than that it made the drive home more enjoyable :)
I'm so surprised everyone is feeling this because I hate it for some reason

Nice one man! Tune rolls along nicely...:teeth:

I think the sub sounds good on my headphones. The bass stabs sound really good and give it a nice groove. I like how the drums swing a bit and are a little "soft", but maybe could use just a little crunch/brightness. Overall good tune!
can you please explain what you mean by soft homie?

Yeah the drop is sick bro, really comes running out of the gates with that bassline! I like your kick and snare, I think the main break sounds a bit low in the mix? Might help the tune roll along more if its louder. The bass sounds are cool too, but too loud compared to the drums for me. I wasn't overly keen on the intro and breakdown, they feel like they're missing a really catchy element, but the drop makes up for it!

Yeah the drop is sick bro, really comes running out of the gates with that bassline! I like your kick and snare, I think the main break sounds a bit low in the mix? Might help the tune roll along more if its louder. The bass sounds are cool too, but too loud compared to the drums for me. I wasn't overly keen on the intro and breakdown, they feel like they're missing a really catchy element, but the drop makes up for it!
totally agree with everything you said. I actually kinda hate this one not sure why

Back
Top Bottom