Der Ausländer- Escapism

Wattup Der! Haven't seen anything from you in a long time. was starting to wonder what you have been up to but now i see you have perfecting your craft ha ha. Mix was great mang....that mix with the Sleepless VIP was BIG! Always enjoy the way you use loops and stuff in your mixes at least i think that is what you are doing. You have almost created a rewind that isn't a rewind the way that you bring a mix right back in if that makes sense. It's always interesting to hear the little things that you do in a mix and can't wait to hear more from you mang!

Your feedback is always more than welcomed Bekk. Haven't been perfecting my "craft" much tbh as private tings caught up to me with a vengeance these past months :)
I consider myself more as a want to be selector but I appreciate you catching the little things I do in a mix, loops n' stuff, bringing back a tune, or whatever it is am trying' to do.
Main point being I love the music and try to present it in a personal way.
Am glad this thing was not too boring mate and thanks for giving it a spin :)

Yeah mang liked and reposted....although it doesnt look like it needed much help ha ha. Hope all is well now sounds like some tuff times.

mix is vibes from start to finish, as always mixing is tight and great selection mate!

Best section for me was 40 min mark to 1 hour 10 mins, loved the selection there man, especially the mixes with simpler times (can I please have ID on tunes either side lol, aroud 1:03 mark, the track after with "that house is our home" vocal with that stripped back bit is amazing)

Big ups der definitely will be giving this one another listen

At first I wasn't so sure about the Black Pearl into Break The Chains mix but that turned out really well once the arps in Break The Chains got going.

What's the tune before the Klax tune from Critmas, is it Boston? Pretty nice.

Really good mix with some creative blends and some choice tunes so far, perfect for the weather here as well. About half way through now, will edit this post upon completion with further comments. (y)

Splendid mix, my fave bit might be the tunes before and after Mikal - Help Me, really well executed.

Also, that London Elektricity tune is something else, props to the vocalist as well.

Going on my phone for sure for repeated listen

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom