depth perception - lucid

thanks man..

ah sorry its boring for you also man ! il try to make more interesting like your tunes

thanks bro big up your shelves..

fishy man, is there anything i could do that would make it more interesting in your eyes perhaps? or do you feel the style is boring?

man your drums get me excited. Its what im missing. I would love for you to do drums on that track for me :3

hey lucid... good liccle track! really nice work on bass, percussion, flow, mic down... well everything! On the cans i'm on, the snare sounds a little too powerful (would one ever say such a thing!) for this type of style, but maybe thats just the cans or my personal preference?

One minor criticism... the little amen-esq fill really stood out like a sore thumb to me? really nice calm, jazzy tune then pow agro in ya face :/

also...

rsnotmycup.png

(y)

awesome mate, not boring at all haha. i love the drops on all your tunes mate, you gotta a hold of everything perfectly, the space is amazing.

i always tend to say the same thing about them all though if i could pick something negative, they just lack that final sizzle, i dont know what it is, maybe just professional mastering/final volume boost? other than that.. perfect..

awesome mate, not boring at all haha. i love the drops on all your tunes mate, you gotta a hold of everything perfectly, the space is amazing.

i always tend to say the same thing about them all though if i could pick something negative, they just lack that final sizzle, i dont know what it is, maybe just professional mastering/final volume boost? other than that.. perfect..

yeah i know what you mean, at the moment im only using reason then exporting, and it really needs to be taken into a more powerful (VST supporting) DAW to be completed professionally ... hoping to get better software so i can put those touches on a track and be happy with them but for now im stuck with my amateur sound

yeah i know what you mean, at the moment im only using reason then exporting, and it really needs to be taken into a more powerful (VST supporting) DAW to be completed professionally ... hoping to get better software so i can put those touches on a track and be happy with them but for now im stuck with my amateur sound

Get Cubase and hook reason with rewire, then you can use both vst & reason ;)

thanks bro big up your shelves..

fishy man, is there anything i could do that would make it more interesting in your eyes perhaps? or do you feel the style is boring?

Yes I think the style is boring;P Its just my taste. theres nothing wrong with it and i cant hear it now as its not available.

Back
Top Bottom