depth perception - lucid

luciduk

VIP Junglist
thanks man..

ah sorry its boring for you also man ! il try to make more interesting like your tunes

luciduk

VIP Junglist
thanks bro big up your shelves..

fishy man, is there anything i could do that would make it more interesting in your eyes perhaps? or do you feel the style is boring?

Juxly

man your drums get me excited. Its what im missing. I would love for you to do drums on that track for me :3

richie_stix

gomby plz
VIP Junglist
hey lucid... good liccle track! really nice work on bass, percussion, flow, mic down... well everything! On the cans i'm on, the snare sounds a little too powerful (would one ever say such a thing!) for this type of style, but maybe thats just the cans or my personal preference?

One minor criticism... the little amen-esq fill really stood out like a sore thumb to me? really nice calm, jazzy tune then pow agro in ya face :/

also...

(y)

dexter

awesome mate, not boring at all haha. i love the drops on all your tunes mate, you gotta a hold of everything perfectly, the space is amazing.

i always tend to say the same thing about them all though if i could pick something negative, they just lack that final sizzle, i dont know what it is, maybe just professional mastering/final volume boost? other than that.. perfect..

luciduk

VIP Junglist
awesome mate, not boring at all haha. i love the drops on all your tunes mate, you gotta a hold of everything perfectly, the space is amazing.

i always tend to say the same thing about them all though if i could pick something negative, they just lack that final sizzle, i dont know what it is, maybe just professional mastering/final volume boost? other than that.. perfect..

yeah i know what you mean, at the moment im only using reason then exporting, and it really needs to be taken into a more powerful (VST supporting) DAW to be completed professionally ... hoping to get better software so i can put those touches on a track and be happy with them but for now im stuck with my amateur sound

paracyte

yeah i know what you mean, at the moment im only using reason then exporting, and it really needs to be taken into a more powerful (VST supporting) DAW to be completed professionally ... hoping to get better software so i can put those touches on a track and be happy with them but for now im stuck with my amateur sound

Get Cubase and hook reason with rewire, then you can use both vst & reason ;)

Fishy:)

VIP Junglist
thanks bro big up your shelves..

fishy man, is there anything i could do that would make it more interesting in your eyes perhaps? or do you feel the style is boring?

Yes I think the style is boring;P Its just my taste. theres nothing wrong with it and i cant hear it now as its not available.

Top Bottom