Denon cd decks

gcurt1s

Buried Audio
VIP Junglist
Has anyone had any experience with the Dn-s1000 or any of the other models?

Can get one second hand for cheap so thinking about getting one, or a third technic

i have a Ds-s1000, had it for nearly 3 years and its belter, for a cheap CDJ it a beast, i know gloxxt uses them n all, the only thing is i am unfamiliar with CDJ's so when i play out i am a bit stumped, but for the cash, good buy mate.

As the scouse manc has said, I can not fault them for the price. They perform excellently. The problem with them is the pitch increments are +-0.1% where as something like a Pioneer CDJ-400 has pitch increments of +-0.05% so are more precise.

nice one guys. Think im probably gunna go for the Ds-s1000. Would obv love a pioneer, but these seem to be fucking good for the price

Got 2 of those 1000's at home, they're really nice. Only issue, as mentioned above, is the +0.1 pitch resolution.

i have had 2 for about 6 months they are pretty awsome for such a cheapprice i have noticed it might say 0.1 but it will still adjust finer depending on the pitch range but doesnt display it

Yeah as people said the 0.1 +- and overall pitch aint amazing but I delt with cd decks for two years using these increments and just takes a bit more extra work, effects are high quality on this but for about £50-£70 extra you can get teh pioneer 200s second hand which has effects, 0.05 and even 0.02+- pitch

Back
Top Bottom