Den DNB nights????

chriswalker

Anyone reached any of these new dnb nights at the Den yet? Appears to be a lot popping up, all on a jump up flex. Was going to the Grace night on the 19th but Renegade the day after meant it had to be allowed.

Am slightly apprehensive about these nights, especially as my last dnb experience at the end was the last Xmas ram... don't think that can be matched again easily!!!!

It's going to have to be some seriously heavyweight line up or label night to get me back in that club.

Yeh i went boxing day to that orange night. Was a sick night, it really did the end justice. Was so good to step down there again and have a good old rave. Apart from some oddly placed sofas the place was exactly the same, had some of the old bar staff aswell. The old sound engineer 'Julian' was in control aswell which was quite reassuring. Dont think i could go to any of the 'Grace' nights as it would just ruin everything the end was. Jungle night was good though.

It's going to have to be some seriously heavyweight line up or label night to get me back in that club.

I seriously don't think I could go back and taint the memories of the last Ram @ The End.

I'd feel all dirty and guilty afterwards.

Like you said, it would have to be some fuck off mental Renegade vs Ram vs Shogun night to get me to go back. :D

So yeh, very improbable I'll be returning.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom