Demshy Techy Mix

Demshy

Recorded a new mix:
Mostly doubles. Need to work on my EQ'ing but that will improve more once I get a better mixer which is soon!

Tracklist:

Noisia & Phace - Floating Zero (Icicle Remix)
Amoss - Last Minute
Enei - Stonehead
Krakota - Be Myself
Hybris - The Cleaner
Icicle - Bitter Taste ft DRS
Marcus Intalex - Wacky Races
Siren - Broken Silence
Friction & KTee - Set It Off (Icicle Remix)
Optiv & BTK - Submission
Jubei - Gateway
Nymfo - Recollection
Jubei - Patience VIP
Nymfo - Engraving
Ulterior Motive - Seven Segments
Enei - Forgive Me
Sabre, Stray & Halogenix - Askari
DBR UK - Above The Slums
Rockwell - My War
Enei - No Fear ft Riya
Friction ft Mclean - Someone (Rockwell Remix)

Last edited:
Sabre, Stray & Halogenix - Askari
yes!!!
will check this next week mate and get back to u

Big tracklist! Mixing is pretty tight, maybe one or two small slip ups but the mix keeps flowing so its all good! Best bit for me was the my war >>> no fear drop, tis biggles!

Big tracklist! Mixing is pretty tight, maybe one or two small slip ups but the mix keeps flowing so its all good! Best bit for me was the my war >>> no fear drop, tis biggles!
Yeah kept accidentally knocking my crossfader when I had to reach over to my CD Case so a few times you can hear the track Im cueing in randomly but it's pretty minor. Glad u liked it!

ez man.
cool mix, really digged a lot of the blends, especially set it off > submission! that was wicked!

with regards to eq'ing it wasnt bad at all, needs a lil tweaking in places but nothing major.
what i'd suggest is record the same one mix a few times eqing differently each time and then listen back and see how it changes the mix.

stonehead and be myself, nice enough mix, but you kept changing the bass eq's at really random places, didn't like it to be honest, would have sounded smoother and better eq'd one way round all the way imo.

ez man.
cool mix, really digged a lot of the blends, especially set it off > submission! that was wicked!

with regards to eq'ing it wasnt bad at all, needs a lil tweaking in places but nothing major.
what i'd suggest is record the same one mix a few times eqing differently each time and then listen back and see how it changes the mix.

stonehead and be myself, nice enough mix, but you kept changing the bass eq's at really random places, didn't like it to be honest, would have sounded smoother and better eq'd one way round all the way imo.
Cheers for listening man. I'm still in the learning process of mixing, started out in May so I'm gradually getting there. With that stonehead/be myself mix they both had vocals so I didn't really know the best way to EQ the mix. Tried just getting rid of the middle and bass on be myself as the stonehead vocals came in and then switching once they had finished. Probably put too much thought into it and should have just practised that mix more before recording it. Anyway, big ups for having a listen!

Back
Top Bottom