Demshy 'Sound of Summer' - Liquid Mix [Calibre, Lenzman, Intalex, SPY, Perez...]

Demshy

Here's a liquid mix I've thrown together just in time for summer. Would appreciate any feedback.

Tracklist:

Alix Perez – 1984 [Shogun Audio]
James Blake – The Wilhelms Scream [Polydor Records]
Marky & SPY – Love Affair [Innerground Recordings]
Calibre – Even If [Signature]
Zero 7 – In The Waiting Line (SPY Remix) [Unreleased]
Vicious Circle & Need For Mirrors – Eyes Wide Shut [Siren Records]
Submotion Orchestra – It’s Not Me It’s You (Alix Perez Remix) [Exceptional Records]
Sabre, Stray & Halogenix – Oblique [Critical]
T.E.E.D – Garden (Calibre Remix) [Polydor Records]
Lenzman ft Riya – Open Page [Metalheadz]
Submotion Orchersta – All Yours (SPY Remix) [Hospital Records]
dBridge – Not What You Want [Shogun Audio]
Joe Goddard – Gabriel (Calibre Remix) [Greco-Roman]
Little Dragon – Little Man (Marcus Intalex Remix) [Soul:R]
Sabre & Alix Perez – Solitary Native [SGN:LTD]
Villem & Mcleod – Hush [Samurai Music]
Total Science & SPY – Piano Funk [Toolroom Records]
Calibre – Don’t Want Your Love [Samurai Music]
Blu Mar Ten – All Thoughts Are Prayers (Marcus Intalex Remix) [BluMarTen]
J Majik & Wickaman – Don’t Go [Infared Recordings]
DJ Marky & XRS – LK [V Recordings]​

looks totes awesome man i'll have feedback with you soon as, dunno how i missed eyes wide shut and that perez remix getting released blimey!

solid mix mate. 1984 into wilhelms scream was rather nice, i think the vocal was a bar or two out tho even tho it blended smoothly, same with all yours coming in seemed a little out of place. eyes wide shut into its not me is you was handled really well, enjoyed that a lot, and i've really been feeling open page again recently so excellent seeing that in there. plus solitary native and don't want your love will never get bored with those tunes. all in all tightly mixed too except the little slip up with not what you want, s'all good tho. nice one dude!

solid mix mate. 1984 into wilhelms scream was rather nice, i think the vocal was a bar or two out tho even tho it blended smoothly, same with all yours coming in seemed a little out of place. eyes wide shut into its not me is you was handled really well, enjoyed that a lot, and i've really been feeling open page again recently so excellent seeing that in there. plus solitary native and don't want your love will never get bored with those tunes. all in all tightly mixed too except the little slip up with not what you want, s'all good tho. nice one dude!
Cheers for the feedback mate. It sounds like the vocal is a bar out when whilhelms scream is coming in but it isn't. Try mixing them and you'll see what I mean. All Yours (SPY remix) isn't out either so can't really see where you are coming from. But cheers for the feedback.

Back
Top Bottom