Demshy - Paradise (Liquid/Chilled)

it miss bass and you shoud try change kick and stronger snare. ( just my opinion )
If you want to make good beat try to listen track which have beat like you want to make. ( ouu Im really not sure if i wrote it right but i hope that you understand what i want say ).

Last edited:
I think you need to learn a bit more about song structure. Intro -> Main drums -> Breakdown -> drum build up -> drop -> 2nd breakdown -> drum build up -> drop - >outro

Building up layers of sounds until you get to the drop whether this be chilled ambient stuff or a hectic techy tune same principles apply. Get more variation in the drum little snare and kick rolls, risers on the builds more fx etc get some more energy and interest in the track.

Some good sounds though keep it up :)

Cheers for the feedback guys, will take everything into account and post back at a later date with an improved version

Yup, wat the other guys said, there is no bass, the beat is rly simple and the mixdown is not so good. Maybe throw a nice sub in there, a few breaks to get the drums rolling and adjust the levels until they sound right.

I cant really add anymore to what has already been said. Get working on a nice subtle rolling bassline to sit underneath it. Add some more percussive elements to your drums, and work on leading the listener through a journey in your track with some structure.

I do however really like that nice ambient pad work.

Back
Top Bottom