Demshy - Paradise (Liquid/Chilled)

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by Demshy, Oct 5, 2011.

1. Demshy

Demshy Active Member

This is my first ever fully completed track. I'm brand new to production so please don't expect anything amazing. Had some time on my hands and after only a few hours this is the end result. I tried to go for a liquid/euphoric feel. I would appreciate any feedback.

2. Hutar

Hutar Member

it miss bass and you shoud try change kick and stronger snare. ( just my opinion )
    If you want to make good beat try to listen track which have beat like you want to make. ( ouu Im really not sure if i wrote it right but i hope that you understand what i want say ).

Last edited: Oct 5, 2011
  3. Callumstrange

Callumstrange Member

i agree with the comment above. add some sub bass into it and maybe change the kick and beef up the snare. i like the pads you've used though gives the track a nice and chilled feel :)

4. Rezonate

Rezonate Member

I think you need to learn a bit more about song structure. Intro -> Main drums -> Breakdown -> drum build up -> drop -> 2nd breakdown -> drum build up -> drop - >outro

Building up layers of sounds until you get to the drop whether this be chilled ambient stuff or a hectic techy tune same principles apply. Get more variation in the drum little snare and kick rolls, risers on the builds more fx etc get some more energy and interest in the track.

Some good sounds though keep it up :)

5. Demshy

Demshy Active Member

Cheers for the feedback guys, will take everything into account and post back at a later date with an improved version

6. underspawn

underspawn Headz Roll

Yup, wat the other guys said, there is no bass, the beat is rly simple and the mixdown is not so good. Maybe throw a nice sub in there, a few breaks to get the drums rolling and adjust the levels until they sound right.

7. Mr Fletch

Mr Fletch aka KRONIX

I cant really add anymore to what has already been said. Get working on a nice subtle rolling bassline to sit underneath it. Add some more percussive elements to your drums, and work on leading the listener through a journey in your track with some structure.

I do however really like that nice ambient pad work.