Skeptical – Catch 22 [Ingredients]
Foreign Concept – Cemetery [Shogun Audio]
ST Cal – Falling Down [Surus]
Rob F & Impulse – Ultraviolet [Cryptic Audio]
Mark System – Love Dub [Digital Soundboy]
Zero T & Script – Judas [Dispatch]
Foreign Concept & Kasra – Show You [Critical]
>> Icicle – Minimal Funk [Shogun Audio]

Recorded this mix today having just got some of the new releases. Would appreciate any feedback. Cheers guys.​

Last edited:
MMORPG website guest columnist Greg Dodd is concerned about the recent "Star Wars: The Old Republic" game and found some may not be introduced in the starting phase of the function. For example: between players Battle Arena (Arena PVP) and the underground city search device. These are likely to lead to debate the topic, and Greg will draw the final conclusions of our analysis of the pros and cons of both. More and more players are wiling to enjoy the game with SWTOR CD Key. I do not know whether we agree with his findings, but please express their views, took the floor.
A reference to the arena, players’ face the biggest problem is that it will destroy the game balance. This feature in the game has attracted many players to Buy SWTOR CD Key to maintain the fun in the game. Take "World of Warcraft", the arena has become a battle between senior players the only source of equipment.
For the balance of the complaint will inevitably result in some occupations are "enhanced" or "weakened", thereby creating a level playing field. In this process, players battle against the environment, some useful skills is often overlooked, and thus inadvertently weakened. On the other hand, the players on the battlefield battle between large groups pay more attention to cooperation among members. buy Star Wars The Old Republic CD Key on ALLCDKEY.COM have increased a lot. Therefore, the advantage of career possibilities across battlefields is also limited to a minimum, no one will complain about the role of occupational balance issues. In this way, the game producers do not make frequent changes to the game data can spend more time thinking about the evolution of professional issues.

hahahahaha jokesssss. seriously tho i'll get on this soon mate looks sweet!

painted smile > full circle - really inventive opener man, shuffly and vibey. i like
> artificial - class, i like the way you flicker tracks out and bring them back in. confident stuff
> obsession - works well but i think obsession was brought in a little too loud and abrupt. the blend is deadly tho
> arise - not sure this worked so great at the start but it starts to roll. again i like the stabs of obsession's vocals coming through, something different
> monoveler - nice track
> the rift - this is sickkkk, works really well
> peel street - rolling along very nicely now, quality selection. would go off i reckon played out!
> mob justice - cool
> last chance saloon - nice, think mob justice could have stayed in a bit longer felt a bit abrupt when it was taken out
> exemption - sounds nice coming through, same as the last blend i think lcs could have a little more time
> carrier - cool stuff, like those little exemption sounds coming through and the way you switch between both tracks. very nice
> link to the past - nice! sounds good with the vocals coming through
> climate - haven't heard this one before, sweet
> freedom of filth - build up is great
> no! - not a huge fan of tracks from the same artist sitting together, think it sounds too similar to freedom of filth
> fallen - serious gully ting here, love the pause in no! tracks fit very well together. loving l33 at the moment as well
> catch 22 - i could tell this mix would be danger. niiiice. catch 22 just has some next level intensity
> cemetery - cool
> falling down - these are mixed well but i think it kinda takes away its impact what with falling down being more of a stepper, does sound good tho. ignore me i'm being nitpicky :)
> ultraviolet - nice little shifting one this one, cool
> love dub - very nice. track is still massive
> judas - nice!
> show you/minimal funk - think show you gets a bit drowned out when MF comes in, just seems like white noise in the background. sounds good when the show you vocals come back in tho!

very nice mix man, really tasty selection as well its a good representation of what is good now i think in terms of the techy/roller style. mixing was good as well i like the way you'd cut some tracks back in, its a nice touch! whats your set up like if you dont mind me asking?

Cheers mate, appreciate the feedback! :) My setup is 2 Pioneer CDJ800MK2's, Numark mixer (getting an upgrade to a Xone 42 hopefully), TDL Studio 10's & KRK Rokit 6's as monitors.

Commix – Painted Smile [Metalheadz] banger
>> Rockwell – Full Circle [Shogun Audio] - really nice, liked this mix. the switches was cool but u needed to flick the bass back up when u switched.. however im on really shit headphones so i could be wrong.
Spinline – Artificial [Dispatch] - the intro was nice, the crossover at the drop was a lil harsh and sudden, then u brought it back in. i think it would have been better just to switch it and leave out the double.
Enei ft DRS – Obsession [Critical] - came in wicked, all levels/eq nice, vocals had enough room suprignly coz artifical has loads of mid range percussion to fill the mix. well played. would never have thought to put these 2 together. lost a lot of energy when the mix finished but theres not much you could have done except keep the mix going until obsessions drums cut off (that is if attifical had enough left)
Xtrah – Arise [Subtitles] why do i not own this tune?! fuck is wrong with me! nice mix, didn't like the switches, except the one where arise's drums cut away, that one was cool.
Mortem – Monoveler [Modulations] - fuck yeah, came in wicked and sounded so nice, fav mix so far man.
Jubei & Kasra – The Rift [Critical] - yeah not bad at all. liked how u brought it in. i find this tune a bit of a bastard to mix with a lot of stuff.
Octane & DLR & Safire – Peel Street [Dispatch] - intro sat nice, shitty headphones but maybe the drums on this had a lil too much. didn't like the switch at the drop all that much tho, would have prefered it to just keep rolling.
Foreign Concept – Mob Justice [Critical] - drums sat nice at first then u changed the volume or eq and they stuck out more, wasn't bad but i prefered it how it sat at the start. didn't like the bass switch on the vocal tho or the switch at the drop. u seem to do that a lot. personal pref id just keep them rolling but each to their own.
Vicious Circle & Nocturnal – Last Chance Saloon [Commercial Suicide] - was worried about the vocal clash but actually it wasnt bad. mix was cool. didn't like the switch mid way through tho or the one later on.
Alix Perez – Exemption [Shogun Audio] loved how it came in and they both built up together. thought u should have had LCS bass up instead tho and switched on the drop. whoa the mix comes back in. unsure about that part.
Fierce & Cause 4 Concern – Carrier [Quarantine] - brilliant mix - the lil switches were much better on this mix too.
>> Loadstar – Link To The Past [RAM] - thought this was a bit out of place with the rest of the selection. intro sounded ok, didn't like the drop or that switch so much tho. well brought out of the mix tho.
Matrix & Fierce – Climate [Metro Recordings] - not bad, bit much mid on this one during the intro i thought. again sorry man but i wasn't feeling the switches.
Phace – Freedom of Filth [Critical] - nice n clean, liked it.
Phace & Rockwell – No! [Neosignal] - lil slippy at a few points, but not bad. lots of mid on mid on these 2 but eqd well, was a nice blend. could have been cleaner on the drop and where u finished the mix just to keep it rolling.
L33 – Fallen [Mindtech Recordings] - slightly less mid on the intro. they went together wicked!
Skeptical – Catch 22 [Ingredients] - wicked placement sounded good on the intro, why u didn't let them drop together tho, would have been so much cooler.
Foreign Concept – Cemetery [Shogun Audio] - wasn't bad but not as hot as the other mixes so far.
ST Cal – Falling Down [surus] came in nice, then u did that cut thing. i would have let them drop and just roll out. they went together quite nice.
Rob F & Impulse – Ultraviolet [Cryptic Audio] - selecta agawrn ruff me like ur style.. bad bad tune. - wicked mix. would have kept it a lil lower in the mix during the intro.
Mark System – Love Dub [Digital Soundboy] loved the breakdown dub dub dub sounded wicked over those bass growls. swish mix man. lil less mid on ultraviolet i think.
Zero T & Script – Judas [Dispatch] - real nice - dunno what it is about this tune tho, i like it when other people play it but not when i play it myself.
Foreign Concept & Kasra – Show You [Critical] not bad at all. i would have left out the intro over judas's breakdown and brought it in when show you's drums cut away. then i would have let them drop together instead of the switch then back in later.
>> Icicle – Minimal Funk [Shogun Audio] nice, came in really smooth too. would have been tempted to end the mix after the first 16. show u's bass line got more complex and i dont think they went together aswell when that happend.

wicked mix man. really liked it.
only think i can say is go easy with the switches. some were good but i really didn't like the switches instead of the double drops and then bringing it back in a few bars later. i suppose a benefit of this is you can check that they are not gonna clang when they hit together.. but ur beatmatching was great mate so have some confidence about it and let them roll out. i think that method/trick/style whatever u wanna call it worked on a few blends but not on the others. it was a bit like i knew it was gonna happen and was waiting to see if you would do it or not on each mix.

that aside everything else was banging, look forward to more from u

No idea how I missed this! You should've told me you had done a new mix!... or maybe you did and I just forgot... Anyway I'll bang this out in a bit, can't say no to that tracklisting!

wicked mix man. really liked it.
only think i can say is go easy with the switches. some were good but i really didn't like the switches instead of the double drops and then bringing it back in a few bars later. i suppose a benefit of this is you can check that they are not gonna clang when they hit together.. but ur beatmatching was great mate so have some confidence about it and let them roll out. i think that method/trick/style whatever u wanna call it worked on a few blends but not on the others. it was a bit like i knew it was gonna happen and was waiting to see if you would do it or not on each mix.

that aside everything else was banging, look forward to more from u
Cheers for the feedback mate (y) I knew I went overboard with the doubles and then bringing it back in. My mate picked up on it too, I guess it's just my mixing style. I need to stop doing it on every mix and just the select few. I find it hard to let the double happen with the original tune playing because it drowns out the drop of the tune coming in and I don't have any filters on my mixer so have to do with volume switches. Will record a new mix soon where these cuts don't happen so frequently!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom