demoted..

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by EWOKS, Oct 24, 2009.

1. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

im so hungover i cant deal with moving so ive taken to blowing my nose in an old crusty spunk sock stuffed down the back of the sofa.. - i loose

2. ArguS

ArguS Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

ethix man you're on it today, seen like 5 threads in 5 minutes..
    feel ya pain though I'm hungover like a bitch... No spunky socks here though unfortunately
    By the way you spelt lose wrong. Sorry, for some reason that shit bothers me. More so than the thought of someone putting there nose in a dried up spunk sock.. Weird i know

3. dose.bs1

dose.bs1 THE DADDY

hahahahahahahaha, you do loose im afraid mate, what you been doin, surely not just drinkin, ill being some tissues down if you really want???

4. EWOKS

yea, come feel my pain big boy ...

anyway..

where this better than UK place you so confidently advertise.. do they do Sunday Carvery, football and beer down the boozer on a sunday ??? thought not .

5. EWOKS

yea just booze dose mate.. ill be giving you a text soon me old.... should be goin to an alright rave on some fort in the middle of the sea on halloween so ill need sumthin to see me thru..

yea i got thru 4 liters of cider before going out lastnight, needless to say i was first and last on the dancefloor. they put the lights on and played one last tune. as everyone left i carried on, like micheal jackson on speed, moonwalked off the dancefloor biz.. it was dreadful

6. EWOKS

got an even worse memory that i even bit my bottom lip and started clicking my fingers. sort of shit i aim to forget

7. jmzmaloney

jmzmaloney ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS Staff Member

Ethix, I'm gunna come to Portsmouth soon, as in a couple of months or so. I suggest a soggy afternoon. My friend is from those parts and I'm sure I can instigate a meeting with his old associates, maybe your one of his cronies.

8. dose.bs1

dose.bs1 THE DADDY

Yeah man send me a text whenever : ) That rave sounds flat out !!!

lol, sounds good, i did 5 litres before goin out a while back and from what i can remember the story went pretty much the same. Im gonna do the same when i finsih work today aswell but im goin to sum1s house so gotta try and only be sick on the people i dont really like, or small walls where no1 might notice

9. dose.bs1

dose.bs1 THE DADDY

I was pissed right up on wednesday morn just gone, tried to make a bong and half passed out, the knife i was tryin to use went through the bottle and into my hand, then my ex mrs and her mate walked through, woke me up and said 'look at your hand' so i did, then took another sip of brew, another one of them 'dont really wanna remember' things

10. EWOKS

haha yea i was sick for the first time in years lastnight. no moisture tho, was solid, like a full chicken basically, sunday roast 2mo i rekon..

5 litres ... :wave: just had to go one better didnt you. my dad will beat yours up coz hes 40 and does karate. bo.. your is 45 and teaches karate, ya kno 'ow it goes..

11. EWOKS

come down and get soggy with me old bean

12. dose.bs1

dose.bs1 THE DADDY

How do you know my dad?? He works at the place your gonna go for your carvery aswell, so you better watch out cause you dont wont no more sick on your plate and my old man serves nothin but sicknessssss and wickednesssssss :D

13. Dan M

Dan M hard gay northern bear

moonwalked off the dancefloor. lou carrington did that at diz. thought no-one saw him but i did.

14. Jakue08

Jakue08 Active Member

thats grimey ethix!!!!!!!! although i understand why you done it, wednesday night i mixed my drinks heavily and needless to say i was absolutely fucked. my mate has some pictures actually ill try and grab them off her and then ill upload them, anyway thursday mrning i literally couldnt breathe let alone move, bad times!

all i can say is i hope you wash or chuck out your snotty, crusty, cummy, smelly socks!

15. Gloxxy

Gloxxy I SNORT COAL

Very loose.