demo of a track called danger - dar kist

wots this with teh download-lets see dark one
like the deep echoed voice-intro drums a bit distorted-like the feel of em-tough
thats it -man you had me ready for the drop-sounds like its big tame those drums bro
cant wait to hear it-hope it beats wot i got cookin
big respect to the dark one

yeh man i think thats gonna be a big tune, likin the crazy dark sounds at the start. only one thing i noticed is that your snare sounded a little bit distorted to me, maybe add some compression or something to it. but yeh keep it up man im likin your stuff

sick man, fukin dirty, really feelin it darkist, im not sure aboput keepin the pads in when it drops, and as was said earlier, snare sounds over distorted. i also think it could do with a bit more precussion in it. but hey, i cant make tunes like you. so ignore this if u want, lol

thanks for the feedback fellas, much appreciated. ive only spend about 5 hours on it so far, so ill sort the snare out, all i did was cut and paste it to make it worth listening to as a demo, so the main tunes isnt even half done yet. thanks again for ya feedback,

tarranjoe man i take all advice from every one, you have probally been listening to dnb for longer than i have!!

tune is all good not my style but i liked it, some sort of drop is needed but other than that its cool
respect

Back
Top Bottom