Demand Records - Selects

demandrecords

Hey guys,

Happy to say we're back after a half year long pause with a new series called Selects. Lot's of music in the pipeline, so we're just getting started :)

Selects #1 with Taelimb / Robustus & Moody / Mystic State & Signal / RoyGreen, Protone & Dual

Description:
Demand reboots the new year with a brand new series called Selects. The digital only brand will focus on new talents as well as demand regulars.
On the sheet for release #1 we have rising upcoming UK talent "Taelimb". Bulgaria's prospect "Robustus" with "Moody". Bristolian's badmans "Mystic State" in collaboration with the young dutch producer "Signal" as well as Austrian's finest "RoyGreen & Protone" with their fellow-countryman "Dual".
All tracks cater for the deeper sounds of the spectrum but rest assured these 4 are guaranteed killer cuts!

Support: https://bit.ly/dmndsel001-demandstore

Hope you guys like :cheerlead

This is a really good EP! Hard to pick a favourite really but I really like the Mystic State and Signal tune. more like this please!

Thanks y'all :) We tried to pick up (that's why selects) the bits we felt are the best of each artists. Of course that's always a subjective thing but with each track we feel they bring something refreshing & unique to the table. If they stick out or not is to everyone to make their own decision.

This is a really good EP! Hard to pick a favourite really but I really like the Mystic State and Signal tune. more like this please!

Nice one mate, glad you like. We've got one coming from Owneath that I think is ridiculous & in a similar kind of vein first track here:

There's a little project with him planned. multi genre. hope it all works out. Mark is so underrated.

Yeah, I was so surprised to find that the (free if you want it to be) album he put up on Bandcamp a few years ago didn't take off. I got it but Bandcamp tells me it exists in only two other people's collections. :/

Retarded considering how good it is. Absolutely underrated.

Here's the link if anyone wants to check it out.

Spinline wasn't underrated and did some amazing tracks. I personally digged them a lot - tracks like "Artificial" and "Tokyo" made my jaw drop. However, not really keen on any of these tracks from that MTMS album or other Gamma's solo stuff sadly. I think Mark's own words - "12 random tunes" describe this album perfectly (also, not the best way to market your stuff).

"Monday" has some potential for me, but it just doesn't click. "We Do" with Transparent is much better though.

Back
Top Bottom