Delta Heavy - Get By (Corinator Bootleg)

Corinator

Still pretty early, but I figured I'd try and get some feedback. I've been on a remix kick as of late and this is the latest I've put under the knife. Exporting as a WAV is doing something funny to my bassline and making it sound choppy. I'm not sure why that is and I've never encountered the issue before. As always, feedback whether positive or negative is highly appreciated. My feelings won't get hurt :D

Regardless, here it is:

Thought I'd swoop by and listen to your tracks seeing as you commenting on mine :)
Liking this bootleg, especially how it doesn't follow the original progression of the song (mostly heard before the drop).
The build up is brilliant, though the drop is a little underwheming toward the end - some extra variation would be good.
Keep up the good work though - enjoying this one!

Thought I'd swoop by and listen to your tracks seeing as you commenting on mine :)
Liking this bootleg, especially how it doesn't follow the original progression of the song (mostly heard before the drop).
The build up is brilliant, though the drop is a little underwheming toward the end - some extra variation would be good.
Keep up the good work though - enjoying this one!

Yeah it needs more work for sure. Thanks for the feedback!

fun track! not heard the original but this is cool

only criticism tho is that snare, not feeling it if i'm being honest

Back
Top Bottom