Delta - Exit [Minimal]

Really nice buildup, great sounding track - i personally would change the snare drum, make it a bit more acoustic sounding!
The bit at 2:15 is so good though, not sure why, but i love it.

thanks! yea it's my favorite part aswell :p
hmm alright, I'll try to find another snare, finding a snare was quite hard.. the one in this version is the 3rd one i tried

Build up seems to put the drop out of place abit, its a nice intro though. in terms of the snare, i reckon if you put it a bit lower in the mix and maybe double it up and pitch one of them down abit. all in all its a nice tune though man

I'm working on the snare right now, thanks for the ideas!

but what do you mean with the buildup? I'm not sure that I get your point :p

Very cool track! I really like your style. Just needs a bit of work on the snare like other people said...maybe a little more reverb? I think maybe the kick could be a little louder as well. Following you on soundcloud

Quite like it, im not a fan of this style really, but its not bad

The snare drum is really raw though, id look at a softer more natural type myself :)

very nice man, like this vibe alot, dont think its so much a problem with your choice of snare, more porcessing, try opening up the decay and shortening the sustain with a small room reverb on it, with a low dry wet mix. or maybe just try a new sample, hehe , good job!

Nice tune, as other people already mentioned the snare needs to be reworked. I would add reverb and some delay to it, also yes, bring out the low end on it.

Back
Top Bottom