Deleted Medicine - Exquisite Interrelationships

Del Medicine

atmospheric structurer

A new atmospheric track I started yesterday and finished today. I think the mix came out quite tidy, actually. Feedback is much appreciated.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm liking this one, very atmospheric and uplifting. A proper summer vibe to it. I think at some points the drumloops and percussion are a little too "in your face" for this style of track, maybe tone them down a little and let the listener enjoy the melodic rise of the track. Also maybe get some clarity on the vocal speech, again I felt it was kinda drowned out by the percussion of the track. Sounds like it was a good vocal, lets let the listener hear it in all it's glory!

Top work.

Beautiful track man! I think the drums are great too!. and beautiful melodies. Downloading this for sure

Looks like I made the right decision joining this board :)

I'll take what you said about the drums into consideration. I was definitely a little unsure at parts concerning the volume of the breaks, so I'm glad to know that they're a little on the loud side. I eq'd the Sagan sample as best I could, but I may just want to automate the volume on the drums to help those vox stand out more. I appreciate the speedy feedback!

sounding good man, chill out track.

the pads sound really good and the piano scales sound wicked aswell

personally really DONT like that high saxophone bit, seems really cheesy and ruined the vibe for me. feelin it would be a sweet track without that.

Updated the link with slightly less "in-your-face" drums. Not a huge change, but I like it.

I like the horn part, but I agree that the sample is not very high quality. I need to look for a better soundfont.

EDIT: I just swapped the horn sample for a more organic one.

Last edited:
I like the track... very chill and peaceful but still has energy.
The only thing that's bugging me is that the SD isn't punching through the mix well enough for me.

Oh wow, I really enjoyed those drum edits before the breakdown... and the piano during the brkdwn is nice and epic!

:prettywork, I like it:

Yeah, the snare drums might be able to use a bit more definition. I mixed this on some crappy speakers in hope that, if they sounded good on those, they would sound good on any sound system. All of your feedback is very helpful. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom