Delay bug in logic

Anyone else had this issue with logic? I've made loads of projects before with no issues but in this project It won't go away. The sound will start then cut off for a few seconds then come back, it's really distracting. Searched online and I'm not alone.to get round it I've had to bounce the clip a couple of times until it works inc all delay tails then bring it back in.

Anyone else suffered this one?

Yeah. It's a known bug. Happened to me for a while then just stopped for no reason really. Are you running the latest (legit) version? As that seems fairly stable and bug free (for me) as far as I can tell.

i use express and it's solid! a mate had to move back to 8 coz all the updates werent doing anything for him. only a matter months till 10 is out. wonder if the price is still gon be 199?

Yeah. It's a known bug. Happened to me for a while then just stopped for no reason really. Are you running the latest (legit) version? As that seems fairly stable and bug free (for me) as far as I can tell.

/\ This.

A couple other things to try:
1. Trashing your preference file and let Logic "rebuild" it.
2. Creating a new project and then import the tracks from the project with the bug.
3. Check to see if 32-bit bridge is running, I've had most issues come from bridge crashing while trying to use certain 32bit plugs in the 64bit environment.
4. Punch Logic in the face.

Cheers.

/\ This.

A couple other things to try:
1. Trashing your preference file and let Logic "rebuild" it.
2. Creating a new project and then import the tracks from the project with the bug.
3. Check to see if 32-bit bridge is running, I've had most issues come from bridge crashing while trying to use certain 32bit plugs in the 64bit environment.
4. Punch Logic in the face.

Cheers.

I'll give this a go later. It must be a processing issue because I've got a lot of delayed tracks etc in this one. Cheers for the help again.

I'm interested in logic 10 considering 9 only just come out?

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM MATE, BRILLIANT THREAD, what shall i do to get rid of it? It's so annoying and even when i delete the track and re-make it with the same settings, the same results occur!

Really do feel like they've forgotten about Logic users some times... It's been 3 years since Logic 9 now. Just hoping 10 comes with some serious updates to rival the audio handling/editing of Pro Tools. Would love some real time fades (+group fades etc) and the nifty new non destructive region trim thing. Love that.

idea of logic used to be appealing but seeing how little they update thier stuff and the amount of bugs there seem to be isnt appealing at all!

Don't get me wrong, I still love it and would use it above most other DAWs for a lot of things, it just needs a major overhaul/update imo.

Back
Top Bottom