Dektekdee - Resurgence

I really like the track in generell however the klicking sound of the bassdrum and also the snare are a bit too loud I think. That could be a little bit annoying sometimes at higher volumes.

Nice synths !
good work mate

Greetz
Martin

Nice one maiki.

Yeah i could of done with more rides. I dont think the sub quite blends with the rest as well as i would of liked ether. Oh well all part of the learning process i guess. Looking forward to working on the next one now :)

DJ Vapour said it was well executed although not his cup of tea

Ill take that lol

I really liked it; the bass was great and the breakdown was really good. It's very sparse, I feel as though you might try adding a little something to it... My first thought would be some occasional high-pitched piano notes or something, but your taste/style may be different of course. Anyway, just something to add a bit of variety and emphasize the progression of the song. Overall,though, really great :)

Thanks thats some good feedback kdk!

I know exactly what you mean because i also feel like theres a bit of something missing. I think i should of spent more time on the transitions from one part of the tune to the other. Bit to much "UH" going on lol

I really like your drums, especially what you did with the hats/shuffles when there is no bass! Overall this is a great track that I would consider playing in a dj set man!
Big fan of you second drop!

Thanks Freezz much appreciated mate. Im glad you liked that track so much! I think im gonna try and develop my style around this track. The new one i am working on is on the same level so i think ill stick to it :)

big
Could do with a bit more of a question and answer thing going on in response to the big bass, little glitches and chops on the second 4 every maybe, something like that.
Heavy tune though, nice

Back
Top Bottom