DnB Dehydration [neurofunk]

What i'm hearing sounds really sweet. The percussion's nice and settled and the stabs give it a really deep vibe, and i really like the conga-ey percussion loop, which fits like a glove. The bass mids sound a bit thin though and could definitely use some distortion and maybe a mid boost.
The tune really rolls and i like what you did with the sub

This is sick buddy, some really polished sounds in there. In my opinion it would of been cool to introduce another melodic element just to mix things up a bit and keep the listener on their toes. But honestly this is pretty much spot on.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Nice vibe you have going on there : ).
2nd drop could use some more variety from the main part though, to set it apart.

Thank you! Yea having a two days break from this tune has made me realise that variation thing :P need more, specially the 2nd drop!

- - - Updated - - -

This is sick buddy, some really polished sounds in there. In my opinion it would of been cool to introduce another melodic element just to mix things up a bit and keep the listener on their toes. But honestly this is pretty much spot on.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Sweet, thank you man! I'll be giving it a bit of variation and a new better mixdown, then i'll get to go and master it for free, excited :)

Back
Top Bottom