Defiant - weekend, Released?

jay walker

1/2 of Passive/Aggressive
VIP Junglist
first heard courtesy of SDM & Triple M at Breakneck a while back, then i heard it on a Mason Mix back in May, but did it get released? promo’d?
I went through the regular websites an none of them had it listed.
Only a release on G2.

Anyone Shed some light - Its a wicked tune an its up in the dubs if you aint heard it!

:oscar: an estonian label picked it up. Disturbed Recs.

im still getting details right now. its scheduled to be on an ep they plan on releasing thats all i kno as of now. ill keep you posted. :

ez, natas.
:gslayer:

natas[defiant] said:

im still getting details right now. its scheduled to be on an ep they plan on releasing thats all i kno as of now. ill keep you posted. :

ez, natas.

love this tune :cool:

natas[defiant] said:

ez, natas.

is it's not gonna be out next summer like the stuff on protogen is it?
hehheh
:antitank:

heavy fucking tune

:asians: ok heres the latest.

defiant - weekends. is going to be released on magic vinyl 009 :missile:

w/ a big remix scheduled... more details to come on this as they develop keep an ear to the floor :jackson: :miss_rep: :flame:

ez, natas. :nutkick:

natas[defiant] said:
:asians: ok heres the latest.

defiant - weekends. is going to be released on magic vinyl 009 :missile:

w/ a big remix scheduled... more details to come on this as they develop keep an ear to the floor :jackson: :miss_rep: :flame:

ez, natas. :nutkick:

hey stevo you shoulda let me have the remix duty :lol_board

jay walker said:
Only jus picked up the original today, an theres a remix already? By whom, I ask?
I heard a rumour it was going to be Chris SU. If it is true I can't wait cos that will be H-E-A-V-Y!!!!

Back
Top Bottom