15 // Safe House – Axi
16 // Jaguar – Killer Industries
17 // Quark – Dextems
18 // Sequenz (Mefjus remix) – Neosignal
19 // Hindsight – Optiv & CZA
20 // Quasars – State of Mind
21 // Memory of War – Alex Mind

Last edited:
No need to keep bumping it mate.. people can see it just fine. Isn't going to make you more likely to get any comments - probably the opposite.

Had a quick listen last night though! Mixing was tidy, nice one :) might have another listen when I get home tonight, a lot of personal favourite tunes in there.

i understand not bumping your stuff too much but i see alot of people who get alot of comments on here bump the hell out of their stuff. Not going to mention names. I understand why you are bumping your stuff. You put the work in and want people to hear it or at least respond and i get it. May not have time today but will check it out tomorrow.

Also i dont agree with only listening to people that you know their names. If you ask me 2 of the best mixes i have heard on here all month have been 2 mixes that didnt get any comments except one that me and the watcha commented on and i think that was it. and the guy that did the mix actually used to be part of Random Movement. I have been putting in a lot of feedback on mixes over the last couple of weeks and i dont know anybody. I actually tend to stay away from commenting on mixes that already have a lot of comments. Just my opinion tho.

no i understand...... i wasnt saying that the people who bump there stuff get more comments. Iamjoey said that there was no need to bump it that people could see it just fine and i was saying that i see people bump the hell out of there stuff even when it has comments. I know thats not why they are getting comments. It's a community and i get it.

" I actually tend to stay away from commenting on mixes that already have a lot of comments. Just my opinion tho."

Am always late on listening to members mixes, and usually detailed feedback has already been provided by other members, so I tend to act like Beknoxx.

Have to admit, as a newcomer I tend to read more than post/comment

no i understand...... i wasnt saying that the people who bump there stuff get more comments. Iamjoey said that there was no need to bump it that people could see it just fine and i was saying that i see people bump the hell out of there stuff even when it has comments. I know thats not why they are getting comments. It's a community and i get it.

if the post has drifted to the 2nd or 3rd page then yeah I suppose it makes sense to bump it if you're looking for some feedback. If it's still on the first page though, i don't see the point. I tend to agree with shatner's comment though - if i get the impression that someone has signed up purely to promote their stuff and not become involved in the community i won't bother giving feedback.. which is maybe a little hypocritical as far as this forum goes as I haven't been all that active on here (i'm trying to change that guys!).

If the person posting is either a regular in the community or gives the impression that he/she is going to stick around longer than a day or so then I'll put the effort in to giving feedback, I usually listen to most mixes (or at least the first 10 mins or so) on the first page either way though.

Have to admit, as a newcomer I tend to read more than post/comment

not good enough! get involved :)

- - - Updated - - -

Gave it a download and put it on my phone :) happy to hear the terror remix in a mix.. that tune gets way too little attention.

Alright so here we go
Journey/Resistance ..... good mix starting off right
Ok Violence came in now..... mix was ok the first one was better.... lets see whats next.
Moblaw ... haven't heard this trak but i like it.... thank you for that will have to go back and look for this
Ok the mix into Terror was ill...... best mix so far mang. maybe you were just warming up.

- - - Updated - - -

Lets try this again

Alright so here we go
Journey/Resistance ..... good mix starting off right
Ok Violence came in now..... mix was ok the first one was better.... lets see whats next.
Moblaw ... haven't heard this trak but i like it.... thank you for that will have to go back and look for this
Ok the mix into Terror was ill...... best mix so far mang. maybe you were just warming up.
Good mix into Get Humpty you don't need the double there if you ask me although it sounds pretty good
Get Humpty/Crazy Hype..... this right here man..... why do i get the feeling this is your favorite mix
The Turn was a pretty good mix
Talk To Me came in kinda weird....... I'm sure you probably already know this... track is so big tho i kind of forget about what just happened.
The mix out into Light Bleeds Truth was good as well as Ride The Beast....still thinking about Crazy Hype to be honest ha ha.
Flow Away sat in nice with Ride The Beast....interested to see what you do with Stride.... I struggle with this trak... u pulled it off my hats off to you sir.
Got out of Stride with Bangers pretty nicely as well
Safehouse mix was well safe ha ha
Safehouse/ Jaguar had a timing issue with the mix i know you can do beter then that
Jaguar/Quark ..... dope mix right there thas what im talking about as far as doing better on the timing
Sequenz is a tough mix but i thought u did pretty good with it here
Really nice mix into Hindsight like really good mix love that one.
Got me pumped up with Quasars right there........ too bad its geting ready to end ha ha.... last one
BIG end with Memory Of War.
So all in all a pretty tidy little mix here mang. Beat matching was great i wish i could stay that on in my mixes always have a slip up somewhere it seems. Some of the mixes could have been blended better IMO but the tracklist was dope.

Well...amazing review there!
I think you covered all the highs & lows of this mix, I found myself smiling much as I was reading,
the humor in your comments balancing the little pains inherent to the misses in this attempt at pulling something special.

Could defo be technically better, I have to admit the groove made me loose it sometimes...

Thanks for taking the time to detail your thoughts on this!

Back
Top Bottom