Deeper Shades Of December Mix

I got round to listening to loads of mixes from the 'members' section recently, somehow missed this. I'll gt on this tonight and give you some feedback tomorrow mate. Big Up.

I got round to listening to loads of mixes from the 'members' section recently, somehow missed this. I'll gt on this tonight and give you some feedback tomorrow mate. Big Up.

Cheers mate. I only posted it last night though, maybe that's why you missed it lol

Man this is deadly smooth. Had a listen earlier, not a bad word to say about it. Flows really well mate. Gonna get you down to SubLow soon, dont watch that!!

:not_worth

Hi Dave

That is a piece of pure liquid heaven, on an otherwise dreary december night!!!!

Nothing flash, just pure beats that go deeper than a coal mine in Wales!!:D

As for the surprise tune(s) at the end, you JOKER!!!!!:clown::D

You are deft one of the stars, on our fantastic forum.

I'm off to Egypt tommorrow for x2 weeks, so will get the good will jesture in now!! Best Wishes to EVERYONE on or connected to this forum, for the festive period.

2009 A big year for DnB!
H.I.

Thanks John!

You're too kind :)

Thanks for checking the mix, i'l hopefully have something fresh for your return from Egypt if i can get this new soundcard to bloody work properly!

Have a good one mate.

If anybody want's the last tune just get in touch, il send it over. - AIM = ControllerDJ

sweet mix man, some stinkers in there i've added to my wish list. good bizzle all round. some of the drops were sexual.

Back
Top Bottom