DnB Deep Z - Lost In Heaven [deep d&b mix - august 2011] CD34

DeepZ

deep / atmospheric d&b

I made special ~80 min mix for my friend Michael which contains some special music genre
called "liquid drum and bass".

I chose the most deep atmospheric tracks that i have, to build more emotions and draw my sight for this
amazing dynamic music.

Deep Z - Lost In Heaven [deep d&b mix - august 2011] CD34

01 - BMK & Coda - Logical Session [E-Motion]
02 - ARP-1 - Walking On Stars [Soul Deep]
03 - Submatic & Dan_e - Lost In Time [Soul Bros.]
04 - ARP-1 - Shadows Drop [Soul Deep]
05 - Flaco - Choose Me [Rubik Digital]
06 - Blade & Soultec - Boards Of Canada [Black Reflections]
07 - LM1 - Amaranthine [Offworld]
08 - LM1 - Esuna (VIP) [Offworld]
09 - Bluey - Sophisticated Love [Plush]
10 - Stunna & Edward Oberon - Lookin' Back [LDNB Music]
11 - Static - Bright Light (Aquasion Remix) [Textures Music Group]
12 - ARP-1 & KP - Orient Express [Soul Deep]
13 - Brother - Get To Know [Fokuz]
14 - Pulsaar - Summer Tales [Liquid Drumz]
15 - Rhythm Tek - The Longest Journey [Soul Bros.]

> DOWNLOAD MP3 <
> DOWNLOAD CUE <

just finished listening to this, quality stuff again mate. plenty of tracks i haven't heard from artists im pretty familiar with, always good to find new music. particularly liking those lm1 bits, loving his stuff at the moment especially pantheon, big producer. more of the same please, continued respect to you!

Didnt know one tune on here, but they all sounded fucking great, nothing but real drum and bass, took my mind back to when i first started listening to drum and bass and it was just drum and bass, none of all these synth sounding tracks you have these days.. really enjoyed man, nice tight mixing, nothing too heavy just rolling

imma be honest, somehow I ended up getting your august 2009 set which was a heavy old school intelligent dnb mix....

needless to say it was pretty damn good selection so it led me here. I think you just got a very loyal follower, well played.

Yeah this looks pretty amazing, bruv. Right up my alley and looks a bit like my Rollers Mix, and I could definitely use some new tunes in my life.

On it!

Back
Top Bottom