DEEP new dnb tune

Conrad

New Dnb Track made with Cubase

Had a change from the norm and used Cubase rather than Reason.

I like the outcome alot :) What do you guys reckon?

www.myspace.com/produktivity

It's called " The Number" ,still workin' progress, feedback will be returned as always!

Peeaccee

Last edited:
just had a listen, this is sounding very basic, snare is fruity's own or summin, really bad imo. an the kick sound very weak bass is ok i guess but i didnt really get a feel for the track as it did sound very raw. keep at it man, sounds like ur at the early stages of production, just keep churnin out the tunes ull eventually get there!

I agree that the drums r weak. Snare, just make a new 1, the kick dont really sound like its there.

The idea for the tune is really good. Nice bassline and the way uv used the samples is really good Im a bit weak with samples and wud never have done it that well. Id start the beat again with a different approach. I reckon u want some grittyish drums. Maybe some junglish bizzle tingdem a run. Then it probly sound pretty nice. Post it up wen r don cos it sounds promising.

yeh man i really like your ideas, the vocals and bass work really well together. the drums are very simple tho, you need to add one or two more breaks in there to add to the ryhthm and keep the whole thing fast moving. and you need to beef up your snare and your kick. just turn them down a little bit and double them up to make them fuller, an possibly add a light clap as well. lovely start tho man keep at it, make sure you post up the finished product! peace

hi mate,

yh id have to say the drums do sound a little weak BUT, i for one know how hard it is to make the change from reason to say something like cubase cos imo its a lot harder to use and with a program like cubase u need the time to be able to learn the program properly. keep at it with cubase tho man i know a few peeps who use it and there tunes are amazing

big up!

Back
Top Bottom