Deep / Minimal / Techy / Dubby vinyl radio mix from 2013 (includes track ID request)

tyranny

VIP Junglist
Decided to upload another, much older, mix, this is from October 2013. Been sorting through a load of my old radio shows from over the years and keep finding tunes I have completely forgotten the names of so can anyone perhaps please help me with the two track ids in this tracklisting? it is 100% vinyl so I know I have them both somewhere but it is wrecking my head because I swear I never heard that second unknown tune after The Shroud before or since and frankly I need to be playing it more often. Thanks in advance!

http://dnbshare.com/download/Execut...n_Fuaim_The_Executive_Summary_091013.mp3.html

rhythm & sound - let the music hit you - rhythm & sound (taken from the LP pressing of Rhythm & Sound meet The Artists)
fis - dmt usher- samurai horo
breakage - come back - bassbin
ruffhouse - strangers (i think, whichever the grey one was) - ingredients
kryptic minds - hide the tears - loxy & resound remix - razors edge
skeptical - block 305 - ingredients
dbridge & instramental - white snares- nonplus+
gremlinz & reza - bloom - samurai horo
overlook - clouds- 31
*UNKNOWN - UNKNOWN*
fracture - sick with it- exit records
sam binga and redders - ayo - critical
loxy & skeptical - engage- renegade hardware
abstract elements - essence of time- exit
phace - strange science - shogun audio
skeptical - fluctuate - dispatch
calibre & chimpo - start again- signature
breakage - the shroud - digital soundboy
*UNKNOWN - UNKNOWN*
cause 4 concern - deadweight- invisible
thing - renew- blu mar ten music
om unit - grey skies over chicago- metalheadz
dbridbge - loves ugly child- soul:r
seba - inside your mind - secret operations

Re: Deep / Minimal / Techy / Dubby vinyl radio mix from 2013 (includes track ID reque

Pretty sure that Consequence - Fog comes in after The Shroud. Not sure about the first one, but am feeling the tune.

Mix looks great. Will give it a more engaged listen later.

Re: Deep / Minimal / Techy / Dubby vinyl radio mix from 2013 (includes track ID reque

Mate, you are a genius, just checked and that is exactly what it is, had all the plates of that album back in the LP sleeve and tucked back on the album shelf as opposed to out in the wild on the shelf with all the 12"s and that must be why I didnt find it when I was hunting through them all. Thanks a lot!

Last edited by a moderator:

first one is ruffhouse - division III

Last edited by a moderator:

Thank you very much!

Back
Top Bottom