Deep liquid tune with serious effort on the drum line!

thank you. glad it worked how i'd hoped. i normally spend aaaages trying to make jump-up beats, never quite getting them to sound up to scratch with pro producers, but it was fun to go for something different.

any more opinions would be luuuuuverly.

sounds good mate im always makin jump up but make chilled bits time to time always enjoyable
beat sounds good

oh and carlo lepore can you please stop posting you tune after every post u make its abit irritating

beautiful, great vibes, is that the whole track? I'd love to hear this structured into something more standard myself, although i understand the desire to be diffrent, the structures do have a purpose, ie to get the track flowing and building up so that the musical patterns flow thru the listeners mind just right. cant fault the vibes tho, blissful, love it, nice work

ditto to Carlo, leave out spamming other peoples threads, if you want more plays and feedback, then be more constructive with your own feedback to others, you seem to have got into the habbit of posting a single negative comment, then a link, a little to often

beautiful, great vibes, is that the whole track? I'd love to hear this structured into something more standard myself, although i understand the desire to be diffrent, the structures do have a purpose, ie to get the track flowing and building up so that the musical patterns flow thru the listeners mind just right. cant fault the vibes tho, blissful, love it, nice work

thanks man. this made my day.

it's not finished yet, but i have yet to alter it from that version. i actually made it in about 3 - 4 hours one night on ketamine, then polished it off in an hour the next day sober. quite flukey really, i normally spend a looong time before posting tunes up. the K would explain the lack of a traditional structure, but i'll definitely try something along the lines of what you've said and post it up when i have some free time.

I get what your doing with this track and it sounds tight but i think this has the pottential to be really good. I would add another bass in there maybe a square to add a little life to it and give a little moar of a a natural structure this could be Shweet.

Back
Top Bottom