Deep Liquid Labels?

graffitizax

Hauntr
i got a tune that should be ready to send out in the next few days, was wondering if anyone knew of any smaller liquid labels i could send it out to. iv never sent tunes out to labels before so was also wondering if i should get my track mastered before hand? thanks a lot

normally they should master it for you, so no need to do it on your own;)

as for labels id do some soundcloud research, there are so many of them so it should be easy to find some that fit your sound

I'm currently in the exact same situation....

I think I'll try it with either Liquid Brilliants (Jebar) or Soul Flex Digital (Dubsta, here in this forum).

With the mastering: It depends on the label!!! On Soul Flex you should only send mastered demos, according to their Facebook-page. And a friend of mine who already had a Liquid Brilliants-Release said I should send mastered demos to them as well.

Good luck, mate!

www.soundcloud.com/soulflexdigital

email any deep/liquid to soulflex_digital@hotmail.co.uk

They pay a small fee up-front...Very proffesssional label.

They also do nights.....next one in September near liverpool street. Spread over two rooms in conjunction with a massive label (cant reveal who).

- - - Updated - - -

I'm currently in the exact same situation....

I think I'll try it with either Liquid Brilliants (Jebar) or Soul Flex Digital (Dubsta, here in this forum).

With the mastering: It depends on the label!!! On Soul Flex you should only send mastered demos, according to their Facebook-page. And a friend of mine who already had a Liquid Brilliants-Release said I should send mastered demos to them as well.

Good luck, mate!

It all depends on the track with soul flex..... If we feel it'll be a good seller we can do the mastering.....But in general if you get it mastered yourself we pay you an advance on your tracks...In theory you could end up getting paid more than the label itself.

Send them anyway even if its just for feedback etc... Its always good to hear peoples music anyway.

if you need any further info on the label hit me up via email......as well as my label i know a lot of the liquid scenes big players and could point you in the right direction if our label isnt suitable.

soulflex_digital@hotmail.co.uk

(gary)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom