Deep / Liquid 30 min mix. Calibre, Nymfo, Lenzman, Alix Perez

WhoSayReload?

VIP Junglist
30 mins on the 1's and 2's from my self on the deeper side of things.
Fairly happy with this mix but feel free to leave any feedback or advice, cheers.

Tracklisting

Break - Moving on
Lenzman - Lazy Dub
Incident - Fill Me In
Technimatic - Sphere
Nymfo - Whenever You Need Me
Total Science - Melody Snow
Total Science - Suspicious (Alix Perez remix)
Rockwell - Full Circle
Skeptical - Desire
Lenzman - Starz
T>I - Deep Within
Alix Perez - I'm Free
Atmos T - Kinetic

T.E.E.D - Garden (Calibre remix)

good mix mate,

especially enjoyed the part with Total Science - Suspicious (Alix Perez remix), Rockwell - Full Circle (one of my all time favorites), Skeptical - Desire (such a good ep)

nice selection and gave the tunes enough room to breath ! (y)

good mix mate,

especially enjoyed the part with Total Science - Suspicious (Alix Perez remix), Rockwell - Full Circle (one of my all time favorites), Skeptical - Desire (such a good ep)

nice selection and gave the tunes enough room to breath ! (y)

Cheers man, means a lot! Not too shabby hey, although Suspicious was a bit of a clanger

nice mix, had a really nice flow to it and track selection was spot on, favourite bit in this mix for me had to be T>I - Deep Within > Alix Perez - I'm Free > Atmos T - Kinetic, all flowed together really nicely and great tunes. Big up on this mix mate already got this one on my ipod, will be staying on there for future listening haha

nice mix, had a really nice flow to it and track selection was spot on, favourite bit in this mix for me had to be T>I - Deep Within > Alix Perez - I'm Free > Atmos T - Kinetic, all flowed together really nicely and great tunes. Big up on this mix mate already got this one on my ipod, will be staying on there for future listening haha

Respect man!

left you some comments on SC.....really nice mix. All the traks work well together and are in key. Good vibe all the way through the mix with drums and vocals playing off of each other. Enjoyed it.

Gave this a listen the other week. Sorry its taken a while to get back, been busy.

This is a really good mix. Flowed well with loads of tunes I have not heard before, as well as others that I have like Full Circle and Desire, with happened to be my favourite blend in there, not least as I love Desire (and must get round to playing it more). Really liked the way you brought in Desire and compliments Full Circle's glitchy goodness. Also, looked into some more T>I recently as I picked up Freek time ago and have been liking that other bit of his on Innerground too. Deep Within - I'm Free is another stand out mix for me. Did like that. Also Total Science - Melody Snow has a wicked hook in it. Loved that one!

Need to see some more mixes from you WhoSay!

left you some comments on SC.....really nice mix. All the traks work well together and are in key. Good vibe all the way through the mix with drums and vocals playing off of each other. Enjoyed it.

Gave this a listen the other week. Sorry its taken a while to get back, been busy.

This is a really good mix. Flowed well with loads of tunes I have not heard before, as well as others that I have like Full Circle and Desire, with happened to be my favourite blend in there, not least as I love Desire (and must get round to playing it more). Really liked the way you brought in Desire and compliments Full Circle's glitchy goodness. Also, looked into some more T>I recently as I picked up Freek time ago and have been liking that other bit of his on Innerground too. Deep Within - I'm Free is another stand out mix for me. Did like that. Also Total Science - Melody Snow has a wicked hook in it. Loved that one!

Need to see some more mixes from you WhoSay!

Wow, means a lot boys! I wanna go back over this mix really and draw it out for longer, we'll see.

Got another mix in the pipeline atm, just trying to get my head around all the ins and outs, but I need to finish it soon for my own sanity! Will be uploading soon hopefully.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom