Deep House Tune I.D Anyone ?

Anyone?

I messaged the radio station and they still havnt got back to me yet

I cant tell you how stressed I am about this track wish I never heard it.

I have tried everything, e-mailed the station, no reply. Joined a house forum asked them, no luck. I don't no what to do I have another one aswell I want i.d'in.

If anyone knows of any good places to get deep/electro house track i.ds please let me no thanks. Made me realize how amazing this forums i.d section is

How long is the track ?
"Auxworth" not referenced on lastfm so you can be pretty sure it s not it.
http://www.lastfm.fr/search?q=take it&type=track Good luck Haha !

I don't no how long it is im afraid just as the dj said who it was by I started recording and only caught the ending. I have a memory like a fish so by time I wrote down who its was by I must of muddled it up I think.

All I have is that short soundclip. Its getting frustrating think im going to have alittle search on beatport.

Woaw ok. That would be a lot easier with the track lenght (and a cleaner version), now all you can do is keep posting on differents forums until someone may be able to help you i guess ? Good luck ! Please post it here if you finally come to get the track id ;)

This track is really really taking the piss. Ive e-mailed radio stations, dj's, various forums, still nothing. Think im going down to the radio station I heard it on, Thursday.

We have one of the best tune i.d sections here in the world im telling you. Never found it this difficult to find a track

Yeah ive got no where with this ive tried everywhere I really have. If the station I heard it on wasn't so badly run id probably have it by now. I will do a search later see if I can find anything on valley of the shadows

Back
Top Bottom