[Deep house] one day at a time

honestly, I prefer your dnb :) For my knowledge of house the drop is a bit too long, and you don't really build it quite enough back to the main part of the track, but I really like it at 2.39, very cool :) Perhaps a bit too repetitive afterwards, not enough changes for me but still well produced as always :)

honestly, I prefer your dnb :) For my knowledge of house the drop is a bit too long, and you don't really build it quite enough back to the main part of the track, but I really like it at 2.39, very cool :) Perhaps a bit too repetitive afterwards, not enough changes for me but still well produced as always :)

yes i'm more comfortable with dnb but i like to make other genres that i enjoy listen aswell so thats always good to get feedback thanks mate!

chilled tune, but a bit progressive for a deephouse track. Altho I wouldn't really know what to call it then

i agree, i'm not fond of labelling music but since its a dnb forum i thought i would put deep house so people know they wont listen to a dnb tune.

thanks for the feedback guys!

Back
Top Bottom