Deep Dubstep Albums/Compilations

muzzadj

VIP Junglist
Easy, as the thread title says im after some more deep dubstep albums, I have Phaeleh's 'Fallen Light' as well as Kryptic Minds 'Can't sleep' and absolutely love them. Any more artists pushing that same kind of sound? Cheers

EDIT: After single tunes aswell now

Last edited:
Check out:

Deep Medi Releases vol 1, 2 & 3
Silkie - City Limits
Kryptic Minds - One of Us

Transmissions Vol 1 (Mixed by DJ Madd)
Rinse 14 (Mixed by Youngsta)
Dubstep All Stars vol 8 (Mixed by Distance)

As far as tunes go check anything on the following lables
Osiris Music
Deep Medi
Tempa
Black Box
Box Clever
Kokeshi
DMZ

Theres a few more I cant think of now as well but just keep checking back here:
http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php?112498-Deep-Dubstep

'Scrumping Volume 1' is an album by Urban Scrumping Records that contains tracks by Phaeleh, J-One, Gyu etc. Some really nice tracks on it.

Kryptic Minds old album 'One of us'

Also highly recommend checking out Solitude's 'Ambient Dubstep' mix series. Tracklists are gold dust for the type of stuff you're after, and the mixes are sick aswell.
http://soundcloud.com/solitude

Gotta post Distance's albums "My Demons" & "Repercussions" up here. Both are stunning imo.

More so a mix of the deeper bass styles rather than just dubstep, you may enjoy these free compilations:

Echodub (Echodub Loves, Vol 1 - Echodub Loves, Vol 2 - Anechoic Chamber - Anechoic Chamber Remixed)

Cut Volume 1

Future Signals

Also as my post is starting to drift towards the post-dubstep/future garage direction I might suggest you check out the artists: Burial, Sorrow, Buck UK, Late, Mirror State, & Ghostek (if you haven't checked any of them all ready).

If you are on a deep, sinister dubstep vibe I suggest checking out: Pinch, Tunnidge, District & Sleeper, Youngsta, and Icicle's dubstep (under both Icicle and Freeze)

If you are on a deep, sinister dubstep vibe I suggest checking out: Pinch, Tunnidge, District & Sleeper, Youngsta, and Icicle's dubstep (under both Icicle and Freeze)

These are the main artists I look out for, along with Kryptic Minds, SP:MC, LX One, Biome, J:Kenzo, DJ Madd also check out Dismantle, Goth Trad, Mala, Kromestar

Also not necessarly deep, but check out the lable DMZ especially releases 1 - 10

Back
Top Bottom