DnB Deep Drum & Bass

Those vocals are so nice

That drop needs a lot more impact, just seems to kind of fade to nothing at the moment, stick a good reese or a sub underneath everything, maybe layer some more percussion as well

That being said you've got the foundations for a reeeeeally good track :)

those vocals sound really good but it definitely sounds too light for dnb throw some crazy bassline on it and it will sound even better (atleast i think so):D

I really like to vocals, has some real soul to it. But in my opinion the rest isnt working. The fast looping before the drop is kinda I don't know. It doesnt fit with this vocal. I do like the kick snare beat going on later on but the harsh noises again dont work in this track in my opinion.

thanks for the input people. i try to keep my own unique style in each track so i will work with the "harsh" noises, but i don't feel comfortable removing them as this is the basis for that part of the track. i always appreciate everyone's critique and take things on board, but with this one i think i may just have to play around with it rather than totally change it. the harshness of the noise was what i wanted and i was going for a particular vibe - i will work on blending it better

cheers guys.

Yes Christov. I like it, but think it needs a bit more 'oomph' underneath. What this is tho depends on which direction you want to take the tune - a bouncy Icicle type vibe or a mellower Alex Perez type ting. Would benefit most from a heavy rolling bassline IMO. Yahgetsmefam. I like the womps tho.

nice one mate, yeah definitely needs something else, the heavy rolling bassline sounds like a good layer to add next. i want it to be "on the cusp" of bouncy Icicle and "veering towards" mellow Alex Perez with a "run out of things to put into quotations" finish.... ya get me?

wouldnt really describe this tune as deep and the noise on the start of each loop is a lil irritating not bad tho like the snare and can see it getting better.. very nice vocals what are they from? nice find

deep drum & bass to me means stuff with more traditional song structure and emotive vocals etc.

cheers for your comments, i'll look into removing that noise or lowering the volume.

and the vocals are an acapella i downloaded. don't think it's an actual song already, just voice.

Back
Top Bottom