DEEM - Meth Juice (wingz Remix)

Big, bad and heavy. Really love it, the only thing that could use some more work is the snare, seems a bit lost in the other sound elements, e.g. would like it to be more punchy (and by that I also mean more organic :teeth:). Apart from that it's a top notch tune imo.

pretty much what fg said,the snare could use a bit more mid/low end (more punch, less snap?) and also maybe you could let some atmospherics breathe through the track at certain parts of the tune (end of 4 bars or something like that)

bass work is top, i myself really struggle with these deep basses although they seem so simple

yeah, just added some low end to the snare, worked great. bass isn't that hard really. i had a weird massive patch which i recorded, loaded into the playlist and cut up the way i wanted it. for the processing i just stacked loads of distortion and on the upper frequencies i did some stereo imaging and chorus to make it wider, worked nicely

sounds wicked man, youve deffinately got your style starting to emerge. can tell this is a wingz bit! agree with what people say about the snare. the bit at 2.37 is quality, leading in to a nice second drop. only thing i dont like, is some of your snare timings, like at 1.07, that syncopated beat is a bit too mechanical for me. playing with the velocities would help it i think. thats just me though and its only a minor thing!

i had to think a few minutes to understand what you mean with syncopated, came up that you mean probably the 2nd snare hit at 1:07 being at the same volume as the standard hit which sounds stale to you.

how can you tell it is a wingz bit? i don't know :D

yeah wicked, changed the velocities on some of them now so it's a bit more humanized, also on the part where it goes k s k s kk s i made the velocity of the kk a bit different aswell, thanks for the tip man, will upload new in a minute

- - - Updated - - -

updated the first post

Back
Top Bottom