DnB Deeks - Pluto Is Still A Planet (WIP)

It's kind of a short and repetitive loop so there isn't much to critique but what I thought of was that the 'lead' bass needs some more presence. The percussions are working well but I think I'd like some more hats to give it a bit more groove and fill it out... That might just be a personal preference tho!

The basic ideas in the loop are really good. The whole thing needs to be turned up, though. Do you have a maximizer/limiter you could put on it? Anyway, what I did hear was promising; laser bass and everything. :) I do agree you could add richness—maybe even a second voice—to the bass.

The basic ideas in the loop are really good. The whole thing needs to be turned up, though. Do you have a maximizer/limiter you could put on it? Anyway, what I did hear was promising; laser bass and everything. :) I do agree you could add richness—maybe even a second voice—to the bass.
Definitely this. I paused for a sec to see if my speakers were on low, turns out they were just a quarter to max turn to loudest and the track didn't sound loud enough 'till they were a fraction to that limit.

Back
Top Bottom