DnB Deejay Drapiidz - This is a warning (1st ever album) Released on 1st January!

i cant wait for this album
im gonna cut alll the tunes to wax as soon as i get it

Mate.... i hate to insult a producer whos only just starting out. But for some reason you think your the best thing since sliced bread.... so im just going to go ahead give you some very frank feedback.

That MC you have on this tune... get rid of him.

The tune... well.... im surprised a label even wanted to release it. Thats something you would expect someone to produce who doesnt know fuck all about music... and had just picked up Reason 1.0 on floppy disk from Peckham market.

I initially thought that maybe it was simply this tune... but then i found more. All equally as shocking.

My advice mate... learn to produce.... learn how to make your music sound good.... then worry about trying to release it. Because basically all you have done here is put a tune out on Beatport which is sub standard. So lets say one day... you write a tune thats a proper banger and rips new assholes out of every raver on the dancefloor...... its a long shot... but hey... lets imagine........ now... its sat in a record shop..... someone who has heard this pile of wank previously..... sees this monumental riddim track..... but decides to not bother listening purely because the pile of wank tunes you have been releasing before are shit.

And back to the MC... who the fuck is he!? is he Toxic Crew!?? cause boy.... he is one seriously shit MC. I wouldnt even be friends with him if i was you.

And also.... dont fukin rip tunes off youtube mate... and then make a 7min long mix of 2 tunes thinking your a badman. Cause your not.

Mate.... i hate to insult a producer whos only just starting out. But for some reason you think your the best thing since sliced bread.... so im just going to go ahead give you some very frank feedback.

That MC you have on this tune... get rid of him.

The tune... well.... im surprised a label even wanted to release it. Thats something you would expect someone to produce who doesnt know fuck all about music... and had just picked up Reason 1.0 on floppy disk from Peckham market.

I initially thought that maybe it was simply this tune... but then i found more. All equally as shocking.

My advice mate... learn to produce.... learn how to make your music sound good.... then worry about trying to release it. Because basically all you have done here is put a tune out on Beatport which is sub standard. So lets say one day... you write a tune thats a proper banger and rips new assholes out of every raver on the dancefloor...... its a long shot... but hey... lets imagine........ now... its sat in a record shop..... someone who has heard this pile of wank previously..... sees this monumental riddim track..... but decides to not bother listening purely because the pile of wank tunes you have been releasing before are shit.

And back to the MC... who the fuck is he!? is he Toxic Crew!?? cause boy.... he is one seriously shit MC. I wouldnt even be friends with him if i was you.

And also.... dont fukin rip tunes off youtube mate... and then make a 7min long mix of 2 tunes thinking your a badman. Cause your not.

jealous troll is jealous of toxic crew. clearly. still i forgive you, PM me if you want to join.

4986160.jpg

:slick:

ne mans want to join toxic crew then cum to me i am the A&R department n da only official chief managin exectuiv distributor.

lissn i dont even no who dis fuckin deejay rappid geezer is but he is a fuckin fake and a complete suck up bruv.

safe

Toxic crew defo coming on strong in 2012! I wanna see some awardwinning business! Together we must focus and destroy the impostors! :rolleyes: :teeth:

-- sorry, d-low, tried to pm to apply but my whatever message quota was full so I counted myself in :teeth:

I am hearing big things about this album. Cant wait!

Big up to all the toxic crew guys!

cooltext672132490.gif

Gonna be a massive , MASSIVE release!

Toxic crew defo coming on strong in 2012! I wanna see some awardwinning business! Together we must focus and destroy the impostors! :rolleyes: :teeth:

-- sorry, d-low, tried to pm to apply but my whatever message quota was full so I counted myself in :teeth:

OK u r in. bigen up da mandem

safe

Sorry won't buy it twice, closed the safe I keep my money in for the day. It's safe.

Back
Top Bottom