DnB Deejay Drapiidz - This is a warning (1st ever album) Released on 1st January!

you forgot the extra i that changes everything

---------- Post added at 18:07 ---------- Previous post was at 18:06 ----------

his dj name looks like an xbox gamertag
one of them 12 yeat old call of duty players

No thanks. I think we'll just continue to take the piss out of you and your Toxic Crew of 80 Djs and 1 MC

Well maybe if you all wait intill the 1st January. Download it and then start takeing the piss...

Done...!

people will take the piss
and here is why

u are an amature producer from what we can tell yet you have a thread saying my album is out on first of jan, no previews, nothing! so why would anyone be excited about it. if it was dbridge doing so then maybe i would be excited about it. but even then i would want to listen to a clip of what i was gonna download. it might not be for me.
so, lets think about it. dbridge cant pull it off so why should u be able to? u cant!

all we have to go on is ur dj skills of mixing 2 hazard tracks together, one of which is a illegal rip of dj hype playing that track and scratching over the top of it.
which is not very professional. so why would you production be any different?

ur best bet is to up ur tracks to soundcloud and post them in the new talent section where you will get feedback on ur tracks from people who know their stuff. if people like the tracks then they can dowload it from there.

to sum up, ur either a really dedicated poor effort troll or ur just really delusional.

I would swim up the Amazon river with 50 lbs dumbbells tied to my dick and Oprah Winfrey’s queef as my air supply if it meant I could just touch the suit of the man who got first listen.

Actually we´ve got highly official artwork!

63b85556-0137-4f68-bdce-cf6d1088c08c.jpg

Tony Coleman is meant to sign Pecavi tho..understandable innit. He invented a new genre.

You've pretty much tainted any musical credibility by how you've handled yourself drapidz. My advice; go change your name and go back to the drawing board.

Why the 1st of January? Why wait 3 weeks if the album is only going to be free anyway?

Surely album release dates are put back to generate more interest towards sales and that, so if it's free, who cares when it's released?

...apart from all the good folk on Dnbforum of course.

Why the 1st of January? Why wait 3 weeks if the album is only going to be free anyway?

Surely album release dates are put back to generate more interest towards sales and that, so if it's free, who cares when it's released?

...apart from all the good folk on Dnbforum of course.
Who cares full stop?

We've got the Subwave LP coming out on the 2nd of January. I know which album I'm more interested in

Back
Top Bottom