Drum & Bass Deedo - Two Droids (Original Mix) \ NEUROFUNK

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by Deedo Selecta, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Deedo Selecta

Deedo Selecta New Member

2. BLoodstaiN`

BLoodstaiN` Member

i expected your drop to be more crazy. it's nice, but it could be more. crazier drums :D

Nice intro though!

3. JoErOe

JoErOe Member

Really dope intro here. I also like all the samps used here. Pretty good work. im listening on my laptop speakers so i cant get a great read on the mix. but one thing ive tried to keep in mind is if you can here all the mids clearly, mix is usually pretty decent. which i can. The kick could have a bit more low, but ill have to hear again on other systems. here is a rough mix down of my latest lemme know what you think!

4. Deedo Selecta

Deedo Selecta New Member

@ JoErOe

very nice wobble bass samples and growls in the intro!! i'd love to learn how to make them! also loving the old school jungle loops!

- - - Updated - - -

@ BLoodstaiN`

how do you think i could improve it? more bass? or more sounds? you're not the first who said that to me about this song! even though i think its pretty compete in the whole!

5. BLoodstaiN`

BLoodstaiN` Member

Mix up your hat pattern. now it feels like 2 hats are just doing the trick. i guess it needs a more rolling pattern
    Mix up that pattern en throw in an extra kick here and there. That way your drop has more body i think