Dedication Threads

DJ COSHH

VIP Junglist
Do you really think the dedication threads for Andy, Friction and Zinc need to go in the general forum.

I think the best idea would to make in essance a dedication forum. Where threads for big name DJ's can be made for there mix to be put in. Would end up being list of threads with all the big name dj's as invidual threads.

This would leave the mix forum very clean, and would ensure that you could easily find a mix of your preferred DJ.

I tend toward no, we dont need a Dedication forum.
We can have threads for big name DJ mixes in the Mixes section, or we can have threads for discussion of big name Djs in General section.

Did you start those dedication threads for mixes or discussion, or both mate?

If we were going to create a sub-forum for Mixes I believe it should be a special one for Forum members to post their mixes.

Last edited:
I believe the threads where created for mixes. Seein as Zinc and Andy where made I thought that Friction (Personal Fave) deserved a thread also. See how it goes anyway.

I believe the threads where created for mixes. Seein as Zinc and Andy where made I thought that Friction (Personal Fave) deserved a thread also. See how it goes anyway.

I have moved your Friction thread back to Mixes, as it was intended for mixes.

Back
Top Bottom