Deckstands

Depends what you're looking for mate, and how tall you are.

http://www.djdeckstands.com/ is a good place but I've heard they don't come exactly as they look on there.

Also they're made of mdf so if you're at uni etc there's going to be trouble moving it around

There are these shelves at ikea for about £30 which you can turn on their side. comfortabley sit decks and a mixer on top of them can't remember the product name but they're beige and have 8 spaces. Perfect for vinyl storage.

Hope thats some help (y)

If you have the knowledge and the time I'd definately recommend building your own custom one. Can make it fit anywhere, can get the height just right, can add on to later.. So much better then anything you could buy imo.

But seriously man loads of threads on this. USE THE SEARCH ;)

Peace

I've always built my own. Spend a day or 2 getting the right design on paper. Start building.
I'm building one at the moment. An L-Shaped one. Just started the frame. Bottom to go in next. I've got a nice polished granite top to go on & various shelving to hold equipment.

If you just wanna by then try Sefour. They make good affordable deckstands.

http://www.decks.co.uk/articles/sefour_homepage

If you got £250 as a budget, and aint bothered about saving money, then i'd try the yellow pages for carpenters and shit cos you could get something sicko with made with that much cash (y) After thought you see...

Got mine from DJ Deckstands and it was a right bodge job! I had to remove the clips on the back of my dex just they would fit in it and the instructions were terrible! Now thats good craftsmanship!

Got mine from DJ Deckstands and it was a right bodge job! I had to remove the clips on the back of my dex just they would fit in it and the instructions were terrible! Now thats good craftsmanship!

ha ha! yeah had the same problem with mine! also the middle shelf doesn't fit in at all, its too long! the shelves on either side dont fit properly! and its ment to sit a djm 600 flush but i brought one at the wknd and there is a 5cm gap! thats not what i call a flush fit! gonna get my act together and dig out some filler and sandpaper and go to town on it! wish id spent more money on a stand and got the sefour x30!!

ur lucky u got intructions at all with yours!

Back
Top Bottom