DECKS.CO.UK

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
WWW.DECKS.CO.UK

anybody used this site before?
they got some decent prices and claim to beat any other price on a website.
i just want to know what ppl thought about them before i go splash my hard saved 2 grand on cdjs from them, im tempted cuz the are cheaper than HTFR (RIP OFF).

yeah decks.co.uk is a pretty good site mate. like u said, the pricings prettty good and delivery times arent bad either. much better than htfr as a company.

yeah decks.co.uk is a pretty good site mate. like u said, the pricings prettty good and delivery times arent bad either. much better than htfr as a company.

YEAH I SAW THEY HAVE A LITTLE TIMER THING THAT IF U BUY BEFORE THAT RUNS OUT, YOU GET YOUR ORDER THE NEXT DAY & FOR FREE!!!

Every expensive bit of dj kit I own has come from decks.co.uk.
But I have always visited the shop in person and the service is wicked:)
When you become a loyal customer they cut you special deals etc;)

Every expensive bit of dj kit I own has come from decks.co.uk.
But I have always visited the shop in person and the service is wicked:)
When you become a loyal customer they cut you special deals etc;)

WHERE IS THE SHOP?
I WAS GUNNA BUY A PAIR OF CDJ1000's AND UPGRADE TO THE DJM600
THEY GOT A NICE PACKAGE ON THE SITE

WHERE IS THE SHOP?
I WAS GUNNA BUY A PAIR OF CDJ1000's AND UPGRADE TO THE DJM600
THEY GOT A NICE PACKAGE ON THE SITE

The shop is in Cricklewood in London. All the directions and shit are on the site. It's really good if you are looking at several different mixers, cd players etc as they give really good advice and you can try stuff out etc.

The shop is in Cricklewood in London. All the directions and shit are on the site. It's really good if you are looking at several different mixers, cd players etc as they give really good advice and you can try stuff out etc.

YEAH, CHEERS MATE, I MITE GO DOWN TO THE SHOP INSTEAD OF BUYING ONLINE, CRICKLEWOOD'S ALL GOOD, NEARLY NORTH WHEEZY!

IN FACT, CRICKLEWOOD IS NEAR WILLESDEN AINT IT?!?

Last edited:
hmmm im gettin some decks soon, hope yall can help me out by telling me what are the best and the cheapest package deals please.

YEAH, CHEERS MATE, I MITE GO DOWN TO THE SHOP INSTEAD OF BUYING ONLINE, CRICKLEWOOD'S ALL GOOD, NEARLY NORTH WHEEZY!

IN FACT, CRICKLEWOOD IS NEAR WILLESDEN AINT IT?!?
Got no idea cus I always get my dad to drive me down there:lol:

hmmm im gettin some decks soon, hope yall can help me out by telling me what are the best and the cheapest package deals please.
decks.co.uk is the place. You won't find brand new stuff much cheaper.

HMM IF MY FRAN-NAV IS ACCURATE THEN IM SURE ITS PRETTY NEAR WILLESDEN!
ITS ABOUT AS WEST AS U CAN GET IN NORTH LONDON, WITHOUT GOING INTO THE WEST END
IM DEFFO GUNNA MAKE A TRIP DOWN!

I have just has a look on multimap and it is really close mate.
I think along with Guildford sound and light and dj superstore decks.co.uk (or Sapphires) is pretty much the best in the uk.

I have just has a look on multimap and it is really close mate.
I think along with Guildford sound and light and dj superstore decks.co.uk (or Sapphires) is pretty much the best in the uk.

I THOUGHT SO!
DEFO GUNNA CHECK THAT SHOP NEXT TIME IM DOWN THE ENDS
GUILDFORD! I GOT MANZ THERE TOO, I MITE GO LOOK IN THAT SHOP NEXT TIME IM DOWN IN GUILDFORD!

Back
Top Bottom